MTG: Arena

Del

Vyemm Raider
I'd rather play against red than esper control. At least when you lose to red, it's over quickly.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

chainwhirler doesn't do shit to white weenie. "dies, create token", afterlife, marshel giving+1/+1, loxodon giving +1/+1, indestructable.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
My greatest time in MTG was playing a white Theros heroic deck with one mana indestructible/protection from colours spells.

I beat red aggro EVERY TIME and it was glorious. The weakening white weenie when it was barely viable anyway is why I stopped playing.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Played mono blue in tourney cause thought it would be easiest to pilot outta my decks. Went 2-2. Deck I wanted to play a version of white weenie I didn’t have much experience with at the time would have worked out better in hindsight but had just built it when signups started.
My other deck I would liked to play my weird esper drake probably woulda got ruined with all the removal I saw. Glad I didn’t play that.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I haven't seen a price yet. Can't find it in that link anyway. What steps they charging for it?

How much do card styles cost?

Card style prices will vary. When purchased directly, the card style price is based on the card's rarity:

• Common: 400 Gems
  • Uncommon: 600 Gems
  • Rare: 1000 Gems
  • Mythic Rare: 1200 Gems
Other card styles will be available as part of bundle, or unlocked through play (special events, seasonal rewards, etc.). Once acquired, a card style is unlocked for all cards that uses that illustration in your collection - you do not need to acquire it multiple times!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm sure this will come with increased rewards for events and dailies since they have this huge new revenue stream :rolleyes:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
How much do card styles cost?

Card style prices will vary. When purchased directly, the card style price is based on the card's rarity:

• Common: 400 Gems
  • Uncommon: 600 Gems
  • Rare: 1000 Gems
  • Mythic Rare: 1200 Gems
Other card styles will be available as part of bundle, or unlocked through play (special events, seasonal rewards, etc.). Once acquired, a card style is unlocked for all cards that uses that illustration in your collection - you do not need to acquire it multiple times!
Ah I must be blind, didn't see it scrolling through and tried searching for a $ instead of gems. Whoops. Thanks.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
the rewards are fine and I think the best as far as online card games go
Yeah, I don't even play that much and I have over 10k gems saved up for the next expac. Will probably have closer to 15k or more by the time War of the Spark comes out, which should allow me to grind almost the entire set via sealed decks.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I've bitched about it and I know a lot of you bitched about it but the thing that just kills me about this game is the certain decks going against certain decks. It's so fucking obvious and so fucking annoying and it has no business being in ranked bo3 at all, it completely assfucks the meta in mtga and I just don't understand it.

I have a deck I love to play but it gets paired against sultai or mono U everytime. I switch decks with a different color combo and i'm back going against the other meta decks. It's fucking insanity.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users