MTG: Arena

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
One of the pet peeves I have with Arena is that you can have more than 4 of the same card. If it's from two different sets. You still are not allowed to play more than 4, but you can have 8 Llanowar Elves since they appear in multiple sets. The difference is entirely cosmetic, but you don't get wildcards instead of useless cards.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
One of the pet peeves I have with Arena is that you can have more than 4 of the same card. If it's from two different sets. You still are not allowed to play more than 4, but you can have 8 Llanowar Elves since they appear in multiple sets. The difference is entirely cosmetic, but you don't get wildcards instead of useless cards.

Jesus christ

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I'm loving the new meta my dimir is having some good matchups vs feather/Vamps/Simic Flood

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
This deck was given away in English on the twitch stream of the official Magic channel during the last few days. Just type !Chandra in chat and it will give you a link to get a unique code for it.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Made it to 5 wins on the competitive meta constructed thingy with white weenie/a few tokens and the new green token dude. (copied the deck from the new top 8 event that placed 3rd).

Its a brutal format, but trying to get to that sweet spot with 6 or 7 wins makes it super fun if you get on a streak. Lost to turn 5 infinite fog both times even after I got reclamation with ixalon.

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
been playing a black/white cheap deck, using the corpse knight, and the W/B celebrant chick with life gain and ajaini's pridemate, might be shit, but seems fun for me atm, dunno how to change/what to ghance

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Retarded 7/7 firststrike lifelink angel that shows up on turn three and gives everything else indestructible can go to hell and take the idiots who thought it was good idea with it.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
She doesn't have First Strike, and dies to most 2mcc kill spells. The deck is easy to spot. Got Sirens? Got Miscreants? Got Shitbirds? You got a Sephara deck. It gets overpoweringly devastated by Ritual of Soot, Cry of Carn, the Boros 3 damage AOE spell, etc.

It's fun to play though when it goes off.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
She doesn't have First Strike, and dies to most 2mcc kill spells. The deck is easy to spot. Got Sirens? Got Miscreants? Got Shitbirds? You got a Sephara deck. It gets overpoweringly devastated by Ritual of Soot, Cry of Carn, the Boros 3 damage AOE spell, etc.

It's fun to play though when it goes off.

Yeah, it's not even close to the most degenerate thing out right now. I'm personally hating Simic flash decks. Not the most powerful deck but fuck dealing with counters and variations of old blue aggro. That damn brineborn merfolk gets ridiculous fast.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I just want to take a moment to appreciate this card. This card is probably the most powerful one drop creature to ever be made. Yes, any creature is susceptible to being killed easily and at least this guy did not get Hexproof.

I am not sure how this creature made it past testing. Yes it is a 1/1 for only 1. But it flies and it comes out EOT. That by itself would be fine. However they felt a need to give it card draw for a reasonable amount of mana. The thing that sets this card above all other 1 drops, is that they gave it card draw, without needing it to tap. That is what broke this card. Late game, it flashes in as a blocker and draws its replacement plus more. Early game it can hit for one while boards stabilize. The opponent eventually has to deal with it or face card disadvantage. It fits in great with the new Flash deck which I am slowly beginning to really hate playing against.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I don't think Spectral Sailor is even close to broken, and I'm sure they tested it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user