MTG thread

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Well I just got banned from my local card shop because the owner found out I fucked his son's wife 6 months ago.

The closest card shop next to me is now 15 minutes away instead of 5 minutes away.

I'm upset.

rad

Lord of Guk
Well I just got banned from my local card shop because the owner found out I fucked his son's wife 6 months ago.

The closest card shop next to me is now 15 minutes away instead of 5 minutes away.

I'm upset.

Be upset at yourself idiot.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I'm upset.
67844643.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Why would he be upset at himself? Was the bitch ugly?

Post pics of the girl pls so I can determine if this story is bitching or bragging.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He didn't lose a job. He plays there and played with the girl. This might be like him shitting where he pisses if you wanna stick with the defecation analogy.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yay less time-wasting; floor-rules updated to limit folks to one pile shuffle per randomization set.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
He didn't lose a job. He plays there and played with the girl. This might be like him shitting where he pisses if you wanna stick with the defecation analogy.

She was my girlfriend, She cheated on me with my ex-friend(owners son). I stopped going to that shop, A year later shes married and a college drop out/got fat. She calls me up and wants to be friends again, I start fucking her with in 2 weeks once I had my fill I told her husband and made them have a nervous breakdown.

She tried to claim I raped her, I got a lawyer and armed with photos/videos and 3500 texts I embarrassed her again and they got kicked out of the house they rented with some friends.

I tempted fate going back to that card shop since I wasn't sure what he told his dad but apparently once she sniffed out I was playing Magic again she got him to ban me.

Having to show all your friends all the disgusting kinky shit you are into in order to prove you are not a rapist is not a fun experience btw.

but no one cares about this.

Does anyone use Pucatrade? I'm getting tons of shit sent to me.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
You're a furry, aren't you?

No, but seriously, that's both funny and shitty at the same time. Sorry to hear.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I literally cannot find anything exciting to burn several hundred dollars in credit on.

First world problems are real.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I might get a Moat, or just a set of goyfs or something. I'd like to start black bordering duals but that might be be a bit out of scope currently.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Obviously you need to buy a complete 4x playset of everything legal in Frontier because it's totally going to be the next big thing and not just a format created by a big store to try to empty out worthless backstock, ferreal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
you mean this?
Frontier Magic
:)

honestly, I'd always thought it was a shame so many magic cards are worthless/unplayed. Variants like type4 and such are interesting and im always rooting for more of them to take off like EDH did.

The frontier that hareruya came up with seems too limited. It's literally jsut standard + khans block. Should have gone back to RTR or something. Make it the new 'extended'.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Well, the legality is based on the "non-counterfeitable" new card-face+Rarity Hologram, so going back to RTR wouldn't make any sense for what they're trying to do. Japan's sitting right next to the world's biggest source of counterfeit cards, so I can fully understand a store hoping to launch a format where folks have to buy "legit" copies of their cards :)

Still, pretty see-through as a cash-grab, unless they've just got a REALLY big hard-on for Siege Rhino and CoCo.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I like the idea of a new extended, but yea their version just doesn't go back far enough for it to be anything but a collected company fiesta I don't think. Modern has gotten too fucking expensive and with infect/suicide/goryos decks all being so rampant games ending on like turn 3 is pretty meh, so I think there's room for a new extended type format, but M15 is too damn recent.

Kaladesh prerelease was pretty fun. Vehicles are way, way better than I thought they were going to be. 2/3 flying kite and the 5/4 trample aggro train were just fucking up everyones world all day, and are just commons so damn near everyone was running them as well.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
ronne ronne : After the full pre-release weekend, Renegade Freighter is pretty much my favorite limited common in the set. Punishes slow draws *so* damn hard, and even good curve draws tend to have to either double block it or take 10 before they can deal. The sealed pool I won with saturday had two Speedway dudes (the 2/1 haste that gives vehicles haste) and 3 Freighters; it was dirty as fuck.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
BB Duals are just going to go up. If you ever want to have them then pull the trigger.

Yeah, very few of my purchases are outside of the reserved list these days. Moat is one of the last expensive Legends cards I don't own, and that set has been rising faster than anything else over the last year. While the whole reserve list is up, people seem to have caught on that Legends had a print run closer to unlimited than revised.

FBBs are weird in that they're vanity cards, and there are quite a few more out there. I usually chase a specific language (French), so that somewhat limits their access.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Yeah, very few of my purchases are outside of the reserved list these days. Moat is one of the last expensive Legends cards I don't own, and that set has been rising faster than anything else over the last year. While the whole reserve list is up, people seem to have caught on that Legends had a print run closer to unlimited than revised.

FBBs are weird in that they're vanity cards, and there are quite a few more out there. I usually chase a specific language (French), so that somewhat limits their access.

Japan is sucking up all vintage cards at an amazing rate as well. More and more countries will be following suit.