MTG thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
A lot more work to be done.

IMG_0756.JPG
IMG_0757.JPG
IMG_0764.JPG
IMG_0771.PNG
IMG_0775.JPG
IMG_0774.JPG
IMG_0784.JPG
IMG_0785.JPG

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Kinda wish I never shown a video from a friend of this dude named DesolatorMagic on youtube.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
did you find more duals (pic1) or are those the ones you then sorted into the 2nd pic?
Either way, that's really looking like a decent collection.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
who would ever have suspected liliana of the veil becoming more expensive then jtms a few years ago

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
anyone here interested in a contest or something?

i have some cards i can part with, german whitebordered volcanic, noble hierarch, ...

someone come up with a good idea pls, best i can do is a momir tournament on mtgo and that seems poor

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
anyone here interested in a contest or something?

i have some cards i can part with, german whitebordered volcanic, noble hierarch, ...

someone come up with a good idea pls, best i can do is a momir tournament on mtgo and that seems poor

Penny Dreadful league! Anyone can buy in for like 2$ and the format is actually pretty awesome/

Penny Dreadful

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Kinda wish I never shown a video from a friend of this dude named DesolatorMagic on youtube.
Desolator's channel is pretty much Cancerous Idiot Incarnate. Life must be pretty terrible when you're convinced every card ever printed is going to destroy the game.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I mean, I play Penny a decent bit already. Can't recommend it enough. Ticket investment in MTGO is like 10$ to buy a playset of basically every playable card in the format currently.

There's some surprisingly powerful cards to mess around with too. Necropotence and dark ritual are both in, psychatog, recycle, rofellos, smoke stack, wildfire. There's sweepers/wraths/burn/counter magic/draw spells. It's really amazing just how many cards are under the .01 ticket price point.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
You kids really need to get in on this format, you can play some seriously awesome decks and the brewing potential of jank is amazing

evd1vDO.jpg
q5yXgmO.jpg
Ci65e2r.jpg

Rime

<Donor>
How is it that Cockatrice looks better than the official MtG online client?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I've never bought pre-con commander stuff before, but I was probably going to pick up either the cat deck or the markov deck. Does this stuff generally need to be pre-ordered when it comes out or does it not really sell out super fast?

Sterling

El Presidente
I've never bought pre-con commander stuff before, but I was probably going to pick up either the cat deck or the markov deck. Does this stuff generally need to be pre-ordered when it comes out or does it not really sell out super fast?
The first couple of commander sets sold through pretty fast and restock wasn't as fast as it likely should have been. That said later commander products have had larger printings and your store should have plenty and can reorder immediately now there shouldn't be a gap of several weeks without the product.