MTG thread

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Looks like he made the mistake of fucking some MTG tournament rat (they exist) and then dumped her or ignored her texts.

So she spread rumors around about him being a raper and then contacted wotc.
Took me a few minutes to figure out why being a rapper is bad, then i realized I just cant read.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Looks like he made the mistake of fucking some MTG tournament rat (they exist) and then dumped her or ignored her texts.

So she spread rumors around about him being a raper and then contacted wotc.

It is the same girl that dated AJ Sacher and wrote a huge blog post about how abusive he is. Something something meet assholes all day.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
On the one hand, fuck cucking out to this.

On the other hand, fuck all these virtue signaling pros for their sjw shit over the last half decade while being degenerate shitstains their entire careers.

Burn, burn it all.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Heh, thought police beating the "fire Terese neilson because her Twitter account follows Republicans" drum today too.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Heh, thought police beating the "fire Terese neilson because her Twitter account follows Republicans" drum today too.
Powerful stupid. As for Owen specifics matter a lot and they literally gave out nothing besides he's not going.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It wouldn't take much given the current state of WOTC and whoever is making those decisions over there. They are so all-in on trying to promote "women" (all they've gotten so far is a tranny winning a GP) in magic that they are blind to any side effects it is having. They are up-jumping anyone on Twitch with a pair of tits with invitational invites, and even made one of them a commentator for the mythic thing despite her having played the game for less than a year.

They seem to think the only reason women don't play magic is because it's a mean old boys club, and either can't or won't admit it's because women don't have the same autistic tendencies towards games/video games in general that dudes do.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This whole tournament is kinda bleh. Playing to the format encourages less deck diversity, not more.

Somebody this morning said "We wanted baseball, but it's just a home run derby."

At least we hopefully get some neat spoilers sunday morning?

• 1Solidarity

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I mean they're magic players, 80% of them have tits regardless.

• 4Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 4 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Linkin Park cover for their expansion trailer? If Limewire taught me anything, this means Future Trunks or Vegeta is going to show up and fight Bolas.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Another mechanically unique, constructed-viable buy-a-box-promo. Looks like I'm out for another set.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
On the plus side, the new walkers are actually decently interesting designs. New Niv Mizzet will be a cool deck-building challenge in EDH.

Even the new UG legend, despite being another +1/+1 counter dude, has some game to him. Makes cards like Quasiduplicate pretty good rate.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
fWjFlgp.png

The basic land panorama.

• 2Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
On the plus side, the new walkers are actually decently interesting designs. New Niv Mizzet will be a cool deck-building challenge in EDH.

Even the new UG legend, despite being another +1/+1 counter dude, has some game to him. Makes cards like Quasiduplicate pretty good rate.
Where are you seeing new niv mizzet? mtgsalvation and mythicspoiler both dont have him?

edit: nvm, I found the post on mtgsalvation forums, but it seems they aren't convinced all of them are real yet.

Last edited: