MTG thread

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Divert is good times. Retargetting discard spells for many years in various formats.

Divert may be played in modern if a non combo blue deck becomes viable.

In fact a few of those cards may see play if the this "Modern Horizons" thing does try and boost up underpowered archetypes.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of possible Modern Horizons cards, I was going through some OLD bulk boxes that I was just going to throw away, found a few gems:

Cabal Coffers is almost certainly going to get reprinted in MH1. A bunch of these others are also possible. Frankenstein's Monster is just there for the rarity/lulz.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Top deck tutors are dicey. They'll either be MUCH too strong, or just not played at all. Enlightened and Sterling Grove might potentially make Enchantress reliable enough, but it still wouldn't be fast or have Serra Sanctum.

Bombardment and Fellwar Stone would both be sick, but also not playable. Propaganda is exactly Ghostly Prison and feels pretty safe.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Reprint bombardment into modern, enduring renewal is already legal. Get your breakfast on.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
cabal coffers fueled many many Haunting Echoes win.

btw talking about a busted card.. Haunting echoes,.. yeah

When playing in the odyssey times I would go turn 4 Persecute or mutilate turn 5 echoes.

GG.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Speaking of possible Modern Horizons cards, I was going through some OLD bulk boxes that I was just going to throw away, found a few gems:

View attachment 199962

Cabal Coffers is almost certainly going to get reprinted in MH1. A bunch of these others are also possible. Frankenstein's Monster is just there for the rarity/lulz.

Constant Mists should be your Avatar, have someone shop maga hats on the barbarians

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
This made me giggle. Mill deck with zero mill cards.

I hate the fucking word cancer and every YouTuber hearthstone fuck face that uses it.

I'm glad Most paper magic subreddits automod filter posts with that in the title because it reeks of 65IQ hearthstone players.

Calling every competitive deck in hearthstone cancer is why HS is now a coin flip child's game and why every pro with two braincells left it for other games.

• 1Solidarity

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Apparently we're #Me_Too'ing the Mythic Invitational now.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

Apparently we're #Me_Too'ing the Mythic Invitational now.

mtg pro's are the shadiest cheatenest fucks out there, would not be surprised at all if this was all just revenge / tricks to get out certain opponents or settle scores

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I assume the weird timing of the "removal" is because someone threatened wizards with running straight to Kotaku to tell them Wizards supports rapists in their first big "esports" event, and whatever tiny shred of penis WOTC still has fled directly up their pelvis into their abdomen.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Looks like he made the mistake of fucking some MTG tournament rat (they exist) and then dumped her or ignored her texts.

So she spread rumors around about him being a raper and then contacted wotc.

• 1Like