MTG thread

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's definitely worse than BOP, but there's a long ass range to fall in between BOP and true garbage mana creatures.

pharmakos pharmakos , there'll be 2 Mythic Rare adventures. Before they spoiled King Kenrith as the buy a box I assumed he'd be one of them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
1568387015760.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I didn't think a set could make me less excited than WoTS did, but they are accomplishing it and so soon.

If you didn't like the Ultra focuses storyline driven Ravnica set and if you dont like the abstract non connected fantasy set.

You may just not like magic.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
BoP has seen 41 Pro tour and 123 GP top 8s in its lifetime across 5 different formats and does see some modern play in those Niv-Mizzet and devoted decks.

So till Goose gets even close to that level BoP > Goose.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
If you didn't like the Ultra focuses storyline driven Ravnica set and if you dont like the abstract non connected fantasy set.

I enjoyed the entire Ravnica block up until WoTS (not a huge fan of planeswalkers). I also really enjoy fantasy, but nothing in this set appeals to me that I've seen card wise and with all the card text on some of these I feel like we're going be getting 20+ minute arena games by average players derping it up which is the exactly the opposite reason why I play Arena over table top.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I enjoyed the entire Ravnica block up until WoTS (not a huge fan of planeswalkers). I also really enjoy fantasy, but nothing in this set appeals to me that I've seen card wise and with all the card text on some of these I feel like we're going be getting 20+ minute arena games by average players derping it up which is the exactly the opposite reason why I play Arena over table top.

Do what I do and play Modern, you can play 4 games in 20 minutes!

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
My life goal is to loop Knight's Charge with Cavalier of Dawn for 130290401303190342023023 mana.

Chris

Potato del Grande

What story?

I've followed the magic story for years on their website and it stopped after Dominaria.

They decided to change the format from free stories to novels to cash in on the Gatewatch/Bolas finale, the first novel had a shit author and was delayed until after the second novel which totally spoiled the story.

When they finally published things on the website again it was insufferable SJW shite.

After following the story since Zendikar 1 I'm now done with Magic story for good.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
What story?

I've followed the magic story for years on their website and it stopped after Dominaria.

They decided to change the format from free stories to novels to cash in on the Gatewatch/Bolas finale, the first novel had a shit author and was delayed until after the second novel which totally spoiled the story.

When they finally published things on the website again it was insufferable SJW shite.

After following the story since Zendikar 1 I'm now done with Magic story for good.

Wakandan who reads books.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

yeah WotS and ToE are my two favorite sets since i got back into magic during Dominaria haha. so yeah, even tho that's not that long ago it's still saying a lot since Dominaria was so great....