Just kidding. Awesome mat.
smile.png

Ratina

Bronze Knight of the Realm
No Metalworker? o_O

Just kidding. Awesome mat.
smile.png
Thanks!
Original idea was Forgemasters and Metalworkers taking Chalice's Trin's and Tangle Wire's and using factory/workshops/smokestacks to create Loadstones and Blightsteels, with Karn and Bosh acting as foremen holding Staffs of Nin and Domination. Artist did a sketch of this and I liked it enough to go forward with it as is.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I tried to light a candle in vigil for Red's Burn Spells, but there wasn't so much as a spark left.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Pretty sure this kills the Jeskai. On the plus side, Esper Control is looking nice. That 2/3 that gets back an Awaken Spell is going to be really nice value, since there's an Awaken Counterspell, Awaken Wrath, and Awaken Hero's Downfall.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I love the lands in this set. And that uncommon 2/1 "persist" creature for 1B is no kitchen finks, but I like it anyway.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I've been in MTGO beta program forever, but not being able to have both installed kills it for me.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
SO it only took him 8~ months to turn 100 to 500? real incredible returns, such a worthwhile use of time and energy

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If you got 400% returns in the stock market in 8 months you'd be heralded as a fucking genius.

It takes very little time or energy to do this. I tripled my tix on MTGO in the past 6 weeks.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You'll eat your vegetables and you'll like them young man, there are starving players in europe/australia who don't even get to have a pre-release this weekend due to underprinting the prerelease kits.