MTG thread

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
I dont know why we have a MtG EDH thread but try there too? Surprised you can't unload that to a Commander dude.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Used 2 of my 3 personal days off to try to draft this set, both times the store cancelled due to freak things.

My life really kinda sucks lol.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Any of you big time bling dudes looking for a masterwork solemn simulacrum? Having a heck of a time trying to get rid of this thing locally.

Some EDH player will want it. Post it to a local Facebook trade/sell group. That's usually faster than eBay. Or swap it for literally anything on the reserved list that has seen play in the last 2 years.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Some EDH player will want it. Post it to a local Facebook trade/sell group. That's usually faster than eBay. Or swap it for literally anything on the reserved list that has seen play in the last 2 years.

Yea I figured some EDH dude would grab it up, just not finding anyone yet. Maybe gameday this weekend I'll find someone. Lotus Petal moved almost instantly, but solemn is just being stubborn.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Yea I figured some EDH dude would grab it up, just not finding anyone yet. Maybe gameday this weekend I'll find someone. Lotus Petal moved almost instantly, but solemn is just being stubborn.

Personally I haven't yet seen an invention that I actually think looks better than the original. Some of the art is good, like the swords and static orb, but holy shit that border is cancer.

Strossus

Silver Knight of the Realm
picked up an invention scroll rack for bulk rares/uncommons, zero idea what im goign to do with it though

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Is there a way to submit something for an official ruling? Or in other words, where do those official rulings come from?

Chubzy Wombat

Silver Knight of the Realm
On the one hand I'm totally happy about this. On the other hand my plan of pretending kalitas and kozileks return don't exist for a few months until they rotated is no longer really an option.

Any of you big time bling dudes looking for a masterwork solemn simulacrum? Having a heck of a time trying to get rid of this thing locally.
I want it trade or cash?

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
There's a rules manager at WotC. 99,999 out of 100,000 it has already been addressed and answered. Post it here, you'll probably get some help.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Top 8 of Kuala Lampur:
31 Gideon, Ally of Zendikar
32 Smuggler's Copter

And of course, the most broken card in the format: 32 Thraben Inspector. ;)

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Other top 8s aren't looking nearly as lopsided at least, so could just be an outlier. The u/w flash plans are definitely putting up big numbers though.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I mean yea, it won, but that game was more like ad nauseum just shit the bed than it was bant actually doing anything. It was just turning creatures sideways and quickly as possible for the most part while he failed to find the right combo pieces fast enough.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean yea, it won, but that game was more like ad nauseum just shit the bed than it was bant actually doing anything. It was just turning creatures sideways and quickly as possible for the most part while he failed to find the right combo pieces fast enough.

Couldn't that last sentence be said of any aggro vs combo matchup that aggro wins?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Well sure, just saying that wasn't really a testament to bant spirits ability to deal with combo. He had no real board for it; his only real actual play was draw as many mausoleum wanderers are he possibly could and hope to delay him an extra turn, which feels like a shitty plan.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Queller hits all of the combo pieces Ad Nauseum needs except Ad naus itself, so it's still fine. Hierarch on the play turns it on in time to hit Pentad Prism, which is the best enabler in the deck.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea there were possible answers, he just didn't really see any of them besides a single wanderer in two games.