MTG thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'm not even sure what your point is here anymore? That people should sit on cards indefinitely for some nebulous future gains? Some of us actually play the game on a regular basis still, and if you think converting a single ancient tomb in to a playset of dark confidants is a poor deal, then, well, okay?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I only watch their CommanderVS stuff because I enjoy the format and the guys ribbing each other endlessly.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
This is the pile that I am really working on again starting tomorrow.

8FA0B1E5-8575-4F69-987B-3D775EA2297A.jpeg

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
There should be a word for the apprehension a MtG player feels when starting to sort/pick a large amount of cards.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The real question is, are the boxes underneath part of it too - that nearly doubles it if so.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm not even sure what your point is here anymore?

i get payed to explain simple things to even more simple people, once i realised this i gave up on this topic

sorry that wasn't clear from my last post

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Everything in that picture is MtG related, whether it’s boxes with thousands of sleeves in it or cards.

You're retired now, right? If not, that looks like weeks worth of work if you can't multitask sorting while working.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
i get payed to explain simple things to even more simple people, once i realised this i gave up on this topic

sorry that wasn't clear from my last post

God help them then.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They lifetime banned the MTGHQ guy and deleted his MTGO account.

Shit's about to get hilarious for a while.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
TWoo got a 1-year DCI ban for making that Magic for Bad troll group on facebook, too.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
Twoo banned was merited the HQ thing is a little sticky but less toxic, public facing assholes the better lets see how it plays out i guess.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Nah, fuck that guy. Nothing of value was lost.
Nothing of value was lost but now WotC has signaled that they are going to have to monitor social media of all types and you better agree with their opinion or they will take thousands of dollars of your digital collection away from you.

Banning him from live play at events was one thing. Removing his MTGO account .... different ball of wax entirely.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users