Must Have Software

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
For those of you that are making the swicth to e-statements rather then getting paper copies check out FileThis. It automatically goes out and fetches your estatements instead of having to do it manually. You do have to provide your authentication credentials to the institututions you want to get statements from. I did as much research about it as possible to make sure it was secure and it seems to be. They don't have login api's for all institutuions yet but they seem to update often.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I switched over to uBlock Origin after it appeared Adblock Plus was no longer blocking things very well. However, I have started to notice that uBlock is not able to automatically block many of these AdChoice ads. I can manually set to block them when they pop up, but it is seeming to happen more and more frequently.

Is anyone else experiencing this, or is there some setting somewhere I need to update?

1527695831273.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jeydax

Death and Taxes
I did that to a small extent until I installed a PiHole on my entire network. Nothing wrong with using the host file to block stuff.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only two must have software that I can think of right now are Lightshot and Magic Set Editor (I won't sass you with entries like Steam)

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any experienced Photoshop users got any helpful tips for getting good with the software outside the usual stuff like youtube videos etc? I've been doing studio art and illustration for awhile but would like to broaden my horizons into editing the layouts, poses etc to create some better compositions before I start painting them.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
Any experienced Photoshop users got any helpful tips for getting good with the software outside the usual stuff like youtube videos etc? I've been doing studio art and illustration for awhile but would like to broaden my horizons into editing the layouts, poses etc to create some better compositions before I start painting them.

There are shop tutorials for everything.. If you need serious hand pm me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Add to Newgroups: Radarr - Its a mimic of Sonarr but for movies.
Add to Torrenting: Jackett - Its like Bit Che but lists trackers (Public, Priver, Etc) that can be used with Sonarr/Radarr for indexers.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Anyone know a good app for recording streaming video online? I need to capture a graduation ceremony.