My little town needs your help! TITS, TITS and TITS!

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
Stay focused... It'll be a challenging race at the end. I've voted from multiple computers, a phone, tablet etc. Mixing it up and varying IP addresses when possible. Still 1.5% down. We just need more power!

Sterling

El Presidente
Wonder how many votes the other way happened during the time the pics were removed. I bet it was not an insignificant number. Anyways, voted a couple more times.

LaGSaLoT

Golden Knight of the Realm
Unfortunately I don't use reddit or 4chan or any of the bigger forums, but if some of you have some pull on the larger forums please post the link as we would be greatful! Tomorrow is the last day for voting so hopefully we can pull ahead in the last lap. Just an FYI on the local scene, every shop in town has signs up to vote, blogging and one bar owner actually flew out to chattanooga yesterday to promote our little town and he will be on a larger radio station tomorrow to help rally votes. It's nice to see the little town pull for some well deserved recognition. My wife seems to think its rigged in Chattanooga's favor as each time our votes get close with a steady pull, they randomly get a 3k boost. We are still hoping though, thank you again for all your efforts!

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
voted, 3500 down.
rrr_img_99192.jpg

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Chattanoogies are either really, really, really, really motivated for their town, or they're cheating. Should probably report them!

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Reporting cheating is a double edged sword when your own team is engaging in, er, questionable tactics.

Vidav

Lord Nagafen Raider
Unfortunately I don't use reddit or 4chan or any of the bigger forums, but if some of you have some pull on the larger forums please post the link as we would be greatful! Tomorrow is the last day for voting so hopefully we can pull ahead in the last lap. Just an FYI on the local scene, every shop in town has signs up to vote, blogging and one bar owner actually flew out to chattanooga yesterday to promote our little town and he will be on a larger radio station tomorrow to help rally votes. It's nice to see the little town pull for some well deserved recognition. My wife seems to think its rigged in Chattanooga's favor as each time our votes get close with a steady pull, they randomly get a 3k boost. We are still hoping though, thank you again for all your efforts!
Please let her know that win or lose, she has great tits.

Chopxsticks_sl

shitlord
We need someone to do some deep web searching and find the tits of the Chattanooga ladies, cuss clearly they are playing this game too.. they have pushed another 2k votes ahead. HOW!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm surprised no one else has a bot army though. Maybe there were others with bot armies, but were all run off too.