My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
no....
However, when he was running capri around the other day...he asked her to teach him how to give a blowjob
while me and capri are having sex, he sits in his car and times us.....he was like, you had the car bouncing for 26 minutes, then the next time wasa 22 minutes
then he tell me he would like her to blow him while i am hitting her doggystyle

this guy is weird
shit like this is why this thread wins the internet

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I thought Wolf couldn't get it up. Did Johnny cure him too?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so does that mean you're not going to Seimone's memorial service on Saturday?
if there was a body to look at, i would go....otherwise i promise to watch a video of her and masturbate furiously

rrr_img_94829.jpg

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Have Capri or Deena wear a Seimen mask to honor her.
That is....pretty creepy. And it think there is some jealousy between those 3, so i think it's not possible.

anyway, she had a good ass. i hope you slapped/fucked that ass J

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If not for the bandaids on the track marks, I would have sworn this picture was a man behind the curtain pretending his hands were hers.

I'm sure there's a name for that.

BTW, is that your house Johnny?

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
"If not for the bandaids on the track marks, I would have sworn this picture was a man behind the curtain pretending his hands were hers."

maybe thats why she turned to a life of drugs, I thought it was because she was raped by her uncle when she was 17,
despite all that, i loved her personality, she was a lot of fun to hang out with, i will miss her

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
How fucked up do you have to be that discussing the rape by your uncle that led you into a life of drugs and prostitution seems like a good conversation piece with one of your johns.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Have see seen any Seimeny action shots of her? I feel like now that she's finally at rest and in a better place I'd like to see her pussy.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
quick update....Capricalled this morning wanted to meet....told her i was busy, but i sent wolf in my place, I am meetingDeenaat noon, then having lunch with some friends atAlisonsbar
rrr_img_94951.jpg
rrr_img_94952.jpg
rrr_img_94953.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.