My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I need a reminder of what Amanda looks like Johnny. I went back through some of the early pages but I didn't see any pics that were obviously labeled Amanda.

Thanks!
Found these 2 pics.

rrr_img_101654.jpg

amanda from her FB page
rrr_img_93761.jpg

4 - $80 dates with Amanda, in my truck at a graveyard

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
I just realized she's got the same top and earrings in her FB picture as when Johnny fucked her, but for some reason I don't think it was the same day. Must be her whoorin uniform.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Wait. Since he linked the website he posted reviews at I think it's ok to post here. Can you fill us in on the 17 year old and why you post fake pictures to other street walker hunters to cockblock them? Who is Kat?
1 person says
Originally Posted by Johnny49 [View Original Post]
The story is true. I have been seeng her for 16 months. Blah, blah, blah.

Also true I do care about her.

Enough that I will not post her real pics. So shoot me.
I won't shoot you John I'll just call you a liar. You have always been an underhanded sneak, cock blocker and liar on this forum.
Another

Lastly, John, your so called care for this girl. Please don't get me started, really? Should we even mention you were dating girls that were 17?? Or that you like sharing this girl you care so much for in a book store with other strange men, which is a fine fetish, but she doesn't really want to do it. So don't call it caring. Then bragging about it here on the board using fake pictures.

Vinen

God is dead
Wait. Since he linked the website he posted reviews at I think it's ok to post here. Can you fill us in on the 17 year old and why you post fake pictures to other street walker hunters to cockblock them? Who is Kat?
1 person says

Another
Fucking LOL

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Rais, what's your name on that website? Is it sexguidesUSA, or another one?

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I made up some shit name so I could check it out when I was reading this thread. Ya the website is sexguidesusa. It's in one of his posts about it.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
1 person says

Another
the guy that posted this shit is mike the sex offender capri used to see, he treated her like shit and she stopped seeing him, and he was busting my chops, there is no kat its capri, and no 17 year old, and i didnt post pics of capri on that site because she asked me not to

Iwazaru_sl

shitlord
the guy that posted this shit is mike the sex offender capri used to see, he treated her like shit and she stopped seeing him, and he was busting my chops, there is no kat its capri, and no 17 year old, and i didnt post pics of capri on that site because she asked me not to
Only way to know for sure is to get Capri to post here her side of the story.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Thank you, sir. Damn, yeah, we need more of that ho, not these other skanks.
was out with capri today in the city, we saw amanda walking and stopped to talk to her, she knows capri, so they talked about the best drug spots blah,blah blah
so later capri agreed that if i want a threesome, i could choose amanda, but only for a blowjob, i would have to fuck capri

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
was out with capri today in the city, we saw amanda walking and stopped to talk to her, she knows capri, so they talked about the best drug spots blah,blah blah
so later capri agreed that if i want a threesome, i could choose amanda, but only for a blowjob, i would have to fuck capri
ur such a little bitch

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Reminds me of when Norm MacDonald did Weekend Update, every year he'd do a joke about some job survey and tell us the worst job in america. "For the 10th year in a row, the worst job in America is .... crack whore". The last year he changed it up. "There's a new worst job in America this year .... assistant crack whore"

I guess in this case, Amanda is the assistant crack whore.

I'm curious, will you give both girls amanda's rate, or will you pay them separately so neither knows what the other is getting?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Reminds me of when Norm MacDonald did Weekend Update, every year he'd do a joke about some job survey and tell us the worst job in america. "For the 10th year in a row, the worst job in America is .... crack whore". The last year he changed it up. "There's a new worst job in America this year .... assistant crack whore"

I guess in this case, Amanda is the assistant crack whore.

I'm curious, will you give both girls amanda's rate, or will you pay them separately so neither knows what the other is getting?
Do hoor girlfriends not communicate with each other about how much they are making for what?

I also have to agree with lurking, how the fuck is the whore the one who gets to dictate where your penis can and can't go when other people are involved? Man up and go from Amanda's ass to Capri's mouth... and post the video...

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
Do hoor girlfriends not communicate with each other about how much they are making for what?

I also have to agree with lurking, how the fuck is the whore the one who gets to dictate where your penis can and can't go when other people are involved? Man up and go from Amanda's ass to Capri's mouth... and post the video...
capri said we will pay amanda $20
on lighter news....Capri's crack addict boyfriend got locked up this morning, hopefully for a long time, of course it saddens her, so we got her some drugs...
and had sex at the club today...

Status
Not open for further replies.