My new Dating Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
now Capri is complaining i treat her like a hooker....example: when she calls and says she wants to hang out....i ask her what she is willing to do....obviously she wants me to buy her dope...but she claims that by asking what she wants to do for me...i am treating her like a hooker....
"NEXT"

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
so today capri said she wanted to meet for lunch and to talk...so i am good with this...no sex, no drugs, just a nice lunch, as i am getting close to camden i call her to find out where she wants to meet...she then asks if i have a bottle of water or should she get one....(water to mix the heroin)
told her i don't have one.....obviously she is now expecting me to buy her a bag or two, without her doing her part....screw that, i waited a few minutes, called back and cancelled, made an excuse, acted disappointed blah blah blah, tomorrow i will see Deena, meanwhile, i struck two kickback deals that will net me $500 and $900 and should make another one tomorrow for $200

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
so today capri said she wanted to meet for lunch and to talk...so i am good with this...no sex, no drugs, just a nice lunch, as i am getting close to camden i call her to find out where she wants to meet...she then asks if i have a bottle of water or should she get one....(water to mix the heroin)
told her i don't have one.....obviously she is now expecting me to buy her a bag or two, without her doing her part....screw that, i waited a few minutes, called back and cancelled, made an excuse, acted disappointed blah blah blah, tomorrow i will see Deena, meanwhile, i struck two kickback deals that will net me $500 and $900 and should make another one tomorrow for $200
jesus.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Most of the time I find your stories funny, but sometimes I remember that you're a piece of human garbage and I hope you get murdered for the cash in your wallet.

Nissir

Lord Nagafen Raider
Reading this thread makes my balls hurt. I nut 4 times in a day at most. Had a friend in high school whose girlfriend swore that he would nut 4 or 5 times in a row and not go limp and that after 45 minutes of fucking or so that would just have to stop cause it would start hurting.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He's a contractor or project manager of some sort, if I remember correctly. The kickbacks are as illegal as they sound. He mentioned them before in the GWBYH thread (BTW, have I thanked you for making your own thread?). But I didn't realize they were so small. Holy shit risking your job for a couple hundred bucks.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Guys taking the kickbacks always get caught. So, if not the AIDS, and not the po po, the man going to get you J49.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
lets hope the DA doesnt know what the internet is

The Master

Bronze Squire
Guys taking the kickbacks always get caught. So, if not the AIDS, and not the po po, the man going to get you J49.
Really depends. In some industries it is so standard a practice no one even cares. Hell, in Russia you literally cannot make a business deal without giving someone a kickback. Some of the guys I know do business in Russia and from their stories..... well, fuck that. Relevant to the thread, because it also usually involves hookers.

Szlia

I have a friend who works for the internal shipping department of a multinational company. The cheapest and most reliable way they found for stuff to reach their russian based branches is to send it three times. Relevant to the thread, because it also involves multiples.

Status
Not open for further replies.