My wife caught me

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
The only proper response to that text is: "No, shitlord, that is a Maiar!!"
You mean Istari, not Maiar. I mean technically he was one of the Ainur created by Iluvatar and thus a Maiar, but being one of the 5 sent by the Valar made him Istari.

And no son, that is a goddamn mage.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

rad

Lord of Guk
I recently got a cat wizard... meet Gandalf.
20171119_132915.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I too have a similar story. Going through old childhood stuff my wife caught me with this gem. It’s made it through 3 garage sales without being taken. I told her it’s a sign we were meant to keep it.

4AA69659-416C-4A82-9700-A65466833D82.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Ah yep, the clutter and lack of price tags gives it away. I couldn’t see past the wizard picture and the stolen Target shopping cart.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I recently got a cat wizard... meet Gandalf.View attachment 157140
I know this isn't the proper place for it, but then again it is in the Rickshaw so it is the proper place for everything.

I have almost that exact same cat tree (clearly same brand at least) for my two cats, one of which is black (#BCM), and they fucking love the shit out of it. But even after multiple vacuumings it just looks like Bigfoot fucked it or something. Even trying to pull the hairs out by hand doesn't get enough of them to make a difference, and I'm far too fucking lazy to make a habit of that. FoH, am I doomed to forever have a shitty looking piece of cat furniture in order to appease my feline overlords? Or is there some trick I'm unaware of to keep it looking like I at least tried?

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.