Naked and Afraid

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
christ, GG disco, already showing the chick tapping out at the beginning. this butterball dude looks like shit too
-edit
holy shit, does this fatass have an Ice Cube tattoo?
re-edit
oh well i didnt expect that ending. still its lame when one of these scrubs taps out early.

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
christ, GG disco, already showing the chick tapping out at the beginning. this butterball dude looks like shit too
-edit
holy shit, does this fatass have an Ice Cube tattoo?
re-edit
oh well i didnt expect that ending. still its lame when one of these scrubs taps out early.
I haven't seen this one yet but I hate the trend in shows now... "in tonight's episode.... spoilers and/or one interesting thing that will happen at the end but we show it to keep you watching a boring episode". Thankfully I DVR just about every show and fast forward until the opening credits end.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
The way they set it up made you think the girl was out fairly early but that wasn't the case. This is actually one of those times where I'm not surprised the girl passed out and tapped, considering it looked like she was doing a ton more shit than the guy. I guess that strategy worked, considering he lasted 21 days and she didn't. It almost was the exact same situation as Panama (I think?) where the guy who was obsessed with his wife getting mad for sleeping next to the girl, he didn't want to do much either, just sit there and wait out the 21 days. This girl had better insults though.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
they're really fucking up the suspense of the show.

i'm not watching, i'm watching it instead going "ok bitch, when do you tap out?" wtf is that? show = no good.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Not a great finale, but there were two notable moments.

1) I doubt I will ever hear a crying woman scream out the words "I need magnesium" again.
2) Matt has discovered a strategy that will ruin this show. It turns out all you have to do to survive 21 days is to be fat and do nothing but sit on your ass in the shade the entire time.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i think thats what the naked and marooned guy said and also the behind the scenes for naked and afraid.
21 days is the absolute max you can survive without help and shit. the naked and marooned guy said that you can survive for 21 days but he wants to thrive for 60 days, which means sustaining life... not just hanging on to fat reserves and hoping you don't die.

he's a vegan right? how he'd eat so much nuts to get all that fat?

Oldbased

> Than U
Ice cream, sweets, potato chips , dairy. I looked it up too lol. All about calories but lots of vegan shit is the same shit that make meat eaters also fat.

But ya episode was bullshit all around.
I love that she was concerned about his weight in the start when he obviously had built up enough fat to live 21 days and she hadn't.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Vegans don't eat dairy, but it's easy enough to coat everything in sugar and peanut butter and then deep fry it. The dude probably has a super slow metabolism too which would be an advantage on this show.

Also, dudes like Matt are the reason that you think that the world naked bike ride will be cool and then when you get there you realize that it isn't at all.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought it was funny as hell when she said she gets most of the palms for her shelter since she carried most of them. I got the feeling it wasn't the first time some woman ripped him apart like that.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
still we can't shit on fat vegan for ironically being a fucking cow and just sitting there for 21 days. he beat the challenge.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
he beat the challenge.
Yeah, it fuckin worked. That's why I said it's going to ruin the show. I would say he suffered less than about 90% of the contestants on this show just because he didn't even try to do anything.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea i guess he's the best example of

calories in calories out

he lost like 28lbs, she lost 18lb but she went out early, usually the male looses almost double the female.

what was his starting weight?

Oldbased

> Than U
Just goes to show though losing weight in itself is a fuckup if you don't do it right.
He looked more like a obese goblin afterwards than before. Gotta tone up that fat to look like some muscle.

Sidian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wait what? He did the smart thing. That women was flat out retarded going out constantly in the middle of the day trying to do stuff. It was 100+ degrees there a couple days and it would just be stupid to be out doing anything in the day during those hottest parts.

Also, you'd think the chick could weave up some type of holder for the magnifying glass so she could just set it and forget it for awhile, or at the very least only have to go out and check on it every 5-10 minutes to make sure it's still cooking. But for her to sit out there, in the sun for ~30 minutes at a time is stupid.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the thing with magnifying glasses is, the beam will only magnify sunlight as long as the sun decides to stand still for 30 minutes. i think you would lose your magnified sun ray after about a minute or 2.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

about the best one i saw with a mag glass and tinder.

was another one where they cheated with char-cloth

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Finally watched this, and the very first thing I thought was why the fuck was there no fire? They could have boiled water in her little cup thing out of the sun, they could have been warm at night, and maybe driven away a few bugs. Sure it probably isn't easy, but they had hardly anything else to do, and dried palm fronds would probably catch pretty quickly.

Ok, scratch that, that was the second thing I thought. The first thing was, as she was riding into the challenge in the back of the truck with her braless top on, that she had some nice breasteses. She was kind of nutty, obviously, but I'm gonna go ahead and give her my vote for hottest chick on the show to date. Her body was fantastic, and her face was cute. If this were a challenge where she weren't in danger of dehydration and exhaustion and starving to death, I'd spoon with her any day. Hell, she'd probably inspire me to do more work just so I could keep getting looks at dem ass and titties. Even after 21 days, I doubt I'd get tired of them that fast. She's also the one I'd most like to see an uncensored episode with.

Which made me wonder something else. Sure they were out there for 21 days, but how could he stink that bad with all that water right there? I know sand isn't the most fun to clean with, but a little bit rubbed in the pits and the ass crack while soaking in the water right before bed time should take care of a lot of that, wouldn't it? Unless maybe he's just one of those dudes that stinks all the time; we have one at work that I'm positive follows relatively good hygiene, but I can almost see the cloud of BO around him like Pigpen.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
depending on diet, some vegans usually stink like shit, you cant wash that off because its in your pores.