NBA 2013?14 Season

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Now they've blow it completely. Scott Brooks better get fucking fired. He is a joke. He doesn't have the balls to sit Durant when he is killing us and let him get his shit together.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Yeah, just shocking the Heat are up 3-0 in the terrible fucking East.
Tell that to every other East team? Also some MVP KD is. Horrible 4th quarters all series. Tony Allen wouldn't shut down LeBron! Wonder where KD loving Foggy is?

Wouldn't be too cocky with the way the Mavs have been playing. Lebron's never beaten the Mavs in a series and got punked pretty bad by Dirk last time
I hope the Mavs do make the Finals. They'd get embarrassed by the Heat.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Tell that to every other East team? Also some MVP KD is. Horrible 4th quarters all series. Tony Allen wouldn't shut down LeBron!.
Tony Allen would have already fouled out if he was covering Lebron. No way the refs would have allowed this much contact if it was Lebron.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Tell that to McRoberts. LeBron gets absolutely murdered. NBA upgraded that foul to a flagrant 2, so he should've got tossed. I haven't seen TA do anything like that to KD.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Oh c'mon if this was LeBron playing like KD has the last four games and the Heat were struggling against the 7 seed you guys would be all over him.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Memphis is slightly better defensively than the Bobcats.

Nice to see Jackson is getting involved in the clogged toilet offense. They needed another player who could hold the ball the entire possession while everyone else stands around

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
I guarantee you the Heat would struggle against the Grizzlies.
Seems like the Heat have got the best of the West two years running.

Memphis is slightly better defensively than the Bobcats.
Thunder have the MVP? Reggie Jackson. LOL. Looks like the Thunder might get lucky here and even the series with the 7 seed. I guess 2-2 is pretty close to 3-0. Oh wait. Too bad the Grizzlies left like 10 points on the FT line. Ah well. Not like I care about these faggot ass West series. Heat will destroy whoever makes the Finals anyways.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Jalen Rose just called Sterling an ignorant, racist bigot on air as they were going to commercial. He's probably right, but I think the running "Don't get fired" joke just got real. I was waiting during the commercial break to see if he'd still be there afterwards.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I wasn't sure if I had heard that right as I was reading a thread on here. That was ballsy on his part. That audio between the owner and his mistress? was pretty damn bad too. You could tell she was trying to sucker him into saying shit, but none the less he said some racist stuff.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jalen Rose just called Sterling an ignorant, racist bigot on air as they were going to commercial. He's probably right, but I think the running "Don't get fired" joke just got real. I was waiting during the commercial break to see if he'd still be there afterwards.
He would get a warning at most, if they even say anything to him.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Canzano: 'Joey Crawford' is trending on Twitter --- why the NBA wishes he weren't | OregonLive.com

"I think they've been programmed to say that no one is supposed to talk about it. That you're supposed to say the officiating doesn't matter when we all know it absolutely does."

For this comment, Van Gundy's bosses at ESPN may get a call.

The NBA league office works behind the scenes to manipulate the public discussion on officiating, especially by on-air analysts, according to Van Gundy and others in the broadcast industry.

"They've tried to hurt me with my bosses," Van Gundy said. "They've called my bosses and said, 'Nobody wants to hear that guy whine about officiating.' They're pretty sensitive about that sort of stuff. I'm not quite sure why. I think by critiquing them you're talking of their importance to the game.
You go NBA.