NBA 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I didn't renew my partial season pass for the Spurs this season. Gonna find a couple good games for each Texas team and split up my trips this year, but I wish I had been there for the ring ceremony after being there for Game 5. I was kicking myself when the game came down to the final shot.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Randle with a broken leg. The Lakers are going to be stocked with lottery talent when KD hits FA.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
KD is either staying in OKC or going to Washington or Toronto.
#ItIsKnown

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Hoodish isn't even a word. Why would anything autocorrect to that?

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Westbrook is going to be fun as shit to watch for these first few months. Also, lol @ the Bassy Telfair sighting on OKC.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
It's like a national holiday in Cleveland today. Downtown has been packed with people (I work downtown and people were everywhere). The crap seats at the Q are selling for over $500 on ebay. When I was coming home, the highways headed into downtown were going REALLY slow.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Folks are clearly excited about the Timberwolves this season.

ny26wS0.jpg

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
I've watched a lot of shitty basketball over the last four years. Can't believe I'm finally watching a Cavs game that doesn't involve Alonzo fucking Gee. This is pure sex.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Not gonna lie. Cavs look pretty sloppy tonight. We're winning but it shouldn't be as close as it is. It will definitely take some time for things to come together for this team but there's a lot of promise there.

I will ask this though, who needs Lebron when you've got Kevin Love? He's been on fire tonight.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Despite the loss, ESPN doing their best to still have a world-rocking LeBron-gasm. Completely with sponsor fluffing.