NBA 2014 - 2015 Season Thread

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Well if ESPN is par for the course, the talking-heads will now have the Knicks as the third best team in the East in their Power Rankings. And the joke that is "unbiased" sports analysis will continue.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Like I said earlier, the Cavs looked sloppy last night. They earned the loss. It's almost as if they have a bunch of guys on the team that haven't ever played with each other before. But with this much talent, things will get better as the team begins to mesh. We start off with a tough road trip so, hopefully, this will be our crucible.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Mavs score 69 in the first half before stepping off Jazz's throat - Mavs offense so legit and bench is deep.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fucking Bulls they are almost like the Bears in that they choke at the most opportune times.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It'll make for a good ECF at least. They are pretty evenly matched it seems but it's still early in the season so it's hard to draw conclusions.

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Cavs defense is a clown show right now, but it would feel obnoxious to complain too much considering... Fun game to watch, really hope D Rose stays healthy all year, the guy is a beast and the NBA is more fun when he's around.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Last night was a much better showing for the Cavs and it was a really fun game to watch. Despite "the shot," the Bulls are my second favorite team in the East. I like their methods and how they went about their own rebuild and if Rose manages to stay healthy, they've got a pretty solid team this year.

The Cavs biggest problem this year is that every team facing them will be going in with an attitude that they have something to prove. You won't see too many games mailed in and not too many teams are going simply roll over and die. That's how it was pre-Decision and the same against the Heat after the Decision. But it should make for some really good basketball this season. Especially for us Clevelanders where Cavs Basketball has been simply unwatchable for the past few.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The Cavs biggest problem this year is that every team facing them will be going in with an attitude that they have something to prove. You won't see too many games mailed in and not too many teams are going simply roll over and die. That's how it was pre-Decision and the same against the Heat after the Decision.
I hate the delusion that people have where every team half asses it every night, except when they play Lebron because then it's serious.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_80893.jpg

HoopsHype - NBA players in epic Halloween costumes