NBA 2015 Off-Season Thread

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
"Tristan, my man, we love you. We really do. But you're just not as good as Draymond." - (In the voice of the agent from He Got Game).

Good for Thompson for trying to get paid, but $80 is beyond reasonable for him.

I am curious to see if Chicago moves one of Gibson or Noah. 2016 Free Agency is loaded.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
"Tristan, my man, we love you. We really do. But you're just not as good as Draymond." - (In the voice of the agent from He Got Game).

Good for Thompson for trying to get paid, but $80 is beyond reasonable for him.

I am curious to see if Chicago moves one of Gibson or Noah. 2016 Free Agency is loaded.
Where are they at on the cap this year? Do you think they are going to try now that Tibs is out the door? I guess it's if they Dwayne-Wadeize Rose. Gibson and especially Noah are great pieces. Noah plays so hard he fucking Atomizes his body by playoff time. But a great piece to a championship team...I wouldn't dump either.

Plus the management of the bulls is notoriously awful..why do you think people will want to go to them? MJ ain't even there to flash some rings at em

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Where are they at on the cap this year? Do you think they are going to try now that Tibs is out the door? I guess it's if they Dwayne-Wadeize Rose. Gibson and especially Noah are great pieces. Noah plays so hard he fucking Atomizes his body by playoff time. But a great piece to a championship team...I wouldn't dump either.

Plus the management of the bulls is notoriously awful..why do you think people will want to go to them? MJ ain't even there to flash some rings at em
True. Just reading speculation out of Chicago media about them possibly trading a front court piece due to Gasol & Mirotic additions. Read an article last night where Hoiberg on a name basis talked about how much he liked Gasol & Gibson, but no mention of Noah. Was just a little surprised to hear the trade talk. It's hard for me to see them move Rose on name value alone, although it may not be a bad idea. Noah will be a UFA after next year, so maybe they move on from him due to the wear he puts on himself and wanting to open salary space? Who knows.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Bulls are so far over the cap as is they'd have to move Rose in addition to someone else to get any sort of flexibility and with his injury history he's just not a piece you can trade until next year when he's an expiring.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Mark Cuban's inbox.

cubanalldone.jpg

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I didn't watch it of course but man everyone is talking up Mudiay like he's the next GP.
The only thing I really ever look for in Summer League is the adjustments players are able to make as the week goes on. Individual performance doesn't mean anything, as the talent pool is so low overall. Yes, it's a step above college ball, and some players are fighting for a roster spot, but overall it's a step above street ball. Zach LaVine looks like Kobe right now. He in reality is pretty awful.

Antilles

Idiot Savaunt
^ Yup. I mean, Marcus Banks held the record for most points in a summer league game for a while. Yikes.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
But guess who's averaging a double double in the summer leagues!?
Dwight Powell and Jarrid Famous? Lucas Nogueira is on the brink of joining that elite group if he can score just a bit more.

(Okafor is only averaging 9 rebounds through 4 games according to the summer league stats on NBA.com.)