NBA 2015 Playoffs Thread

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I thought he was a good 3-and-D guy last year and would improve this year either to fill that role better or hopefully attack the basket some, as well. Instead he regressed and the Raptors would have been better off starting James Johnson.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
If Ross has potential to be a good defender he didn't show it this year. Honestly, he was so bad on that end he shouldn't be anything more than an offensive spark off the bench. Still young though and is a plus on that end of the court.

Wage

Molten Core Raider
There's no way the Bucks can keep Middleton, Parker, and Giannis, right? Middleton's gone this summer and that hurts this team a lot. The ceiling for the next couple years is entirely tied to how good Giannis and Parker become.
I don't see any chance they let Middleton go. Even if they have to match a max offer (which I doubt), when the cap goes up after next year his contract is going to look good. Then in 2 years when the cap explodes, whatever he is getting is going to look like a steal.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I don't see any chance they let Middleton go. Even if they have to match a max offer (which I doubt), when the cap goes up after next year his contract is going to look good. Then in 2 years when the cap explodes, whatever he is getting is going to look like a steal.
I was mistaken and didn't think he was a RFA, which is a big reason I've thought he would go elsewhere. In that case, yes...they should match whatever offer he gets. He's worth a lot though. Like at least 10 mil a year and to be honest maybe more. I don't know if he's aggressive enough but his stats are pretty similar to Harden in OKC (especially from an efficiency standpoint). I think he's got the talent to be a primary scorer just not sure about the aggressiveness. He did take the most shots during this Bulls series, but didn't really play up to his normal efficiency. Credit the Bulls defense on that one.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I had 3 tickets in our suite for the game tonight for Spurs/Clips, couldn't fricken give them away as everybody wants to be somewhere they can watch the fight. Oh well....

joz123

Potato del Grande
I would have taken them haha. It's worth the drive from Vegas =p I don't care for boxing.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Had to stop and think if the game was in San Antonio or L.A. I was ready to drive down to San Antonio for a second there. Not interested in the fight at all.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
This game feels like it's going to be decided entirely on which/neither/both teams' offense gets thrown out of whack by the inevitable hack a Deandre Pop throws out in the second half.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Glen Davis, Hedo, and the rotting corpse of Matt Barnes are prominent figures in this game. This is concerning.