NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I like that wild card idea. Curry could pick Monta Ellis for old times' sake.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I thought the Cavs drama was mostly ESPN made-up bullshit. Guess not.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
First. GD on Cousins...time for the Wiz to give 50 cent on the dollar for him now.

Second. GD that Love dick move. He went from 95% to 100% he gets traded by the deadline. Thinking of CJ, DeAndre, or Melo in return. And before you said "Melo!?" remember LeBron is making these trades.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Interesting hearing and reading more about the Cavs and Love situation. The talk now is it comes down to the locker room doesn't feel Love isn't black enough? I don't even know where to go with this.

• 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah the white guy from Oregon should definitely be more black. I get it. Legit criticism.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Interesting hearing and reading more about the Cavs and Love situation. The talk now is it comes down to the locker room doesn't feel Love isn't black enough? I don't even know where to go with this.
Exhibit A of why that drama is so fucking retarded. Makes me dislike LeBron some. "What is professionalism for 500, Alex".

That Griffin trade is interesting. Honestly a good idea for them to blow it up. You aren't winning shit with DJ & Griffin.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Jerry West thinking he can clear cap space to lure FA's to the Clippers....haha. Always will be a 2nd rate franchise if they stay in LA.

They just gave up their last marketable star for what exactly? Some guys that couldn't be better than 9th in the East?

Clips fans salty cuz Blake was the guy that brought that franchise outta total shit and now Chris Paul gone, Blake gone. It's over.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
That's not to say it was a bad trade for them overall even, if you think Blake is damaged goods and won't be able to recruit others to team up with him you might as well move on, his contract is scary. Just sucks for Clippers fans that finally had a team to root for, heck I grew up going to Clippers games half the time.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Clips fans salty cuz Blake was the guy that brought that franchise outta total shit and now Chris Paul gone, Blake gone. It's over.
They'll all just go back to being Lakers fans you mean.

• 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
They'll all just go back to being Lakers fans you mean.
Well yeah, but there are definitely some real Clippers fans out there that were finally able to gloat about having the better team. They still do maybe, but its going to be trending the other direction soon. I just can't imagine Lebron James agreeing to play for the Clippers.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
@wojespn
Quote:
Sources: Clippers will continue to pursue packages of young players and picks in talks for DeAndre Jordan and Lou Williams.

Bad thing to me is Blake showed loyalty staying with the Clippers too, now he's forced to play in Detroit, ouch. They're blowing this shit up to tank and clear cap space.