NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Lebron the player is team first, Lebron the general manager is selfish to the extreme.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 2 users

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
If he was the GM why didn't they get PG13 and Bledsoe? He's pissed about that still. He didn't want IT at all.

If he made those calls that 3 way trade gets because he gives fuck all about that Brooklyn pick.

It's obvious after the Griffin firing that although the rhetoric is funny there is no way LeBron is calling FO shots.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Because he signaled he was leaving the cavs so Lebron lost his "play with me if you want a ring" leverage and people stopped wanting to play with him on a shitty old team with crappy defense.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
If he was the GM why didn't they get PG13 and Bledsoe? He's pissed about that still. He didn't want IT at all.

If he made those calls that 3 way trade gets because he gives fuck all about that Brooklyn pick.

It's obvious after the Griffin firing that although the rhetoric is funny there is no way LeBron is calling FO shots.
And if he wasn't such an obnoxious cunt of a teammate, Kyrie never would have asked to leave

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Because he signaled he was leaving the cavs so Lebron lost his "play with me if you want a ring" leverage and people stopped wanting to play with him on a shitty old team with crappy defense.

Uh except PG and Bledsoe were both wanting to go play with LeBron lol.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Uh except PG and Bledsoe were both wanting to go play with LeBron lol.

And the owner knew lebron was leaving so he was no longer willing to leverage his club to Lebrons whims. Probably didn't help he saw how pat riley couldn't keep Lebron after changing his draft for him ect.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
And the owner knew lebron was leaving so he was no longer willing to leverage his club to Lberons whims.

I doubt even LeBron knows what he is doing this off-season. So no way anyone else does.

What is known is Gilbert wants to sell the Cavs. They're worth way more with LeBron than without him. The entire goddamn city and surrounding areas are.

Sticking up for one of the worst owners in the league is appalling no matter how much you hate LeBron. He gifted that man a championship because of his devotion to the state.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
maybe "knew" is watching where the wind was blowing and knowing it was a 95% chance he'll leave, same effect on future.

also that rumor isn't worth the air it traveled on.

Last edited:

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I also don't know if he could handle being on a team and not being "the guy". Yes, he would be the best player on the team. But it's still Steph's team. Everything offensively flows through him. KD is the best player on the Warriors, but Curry makes the whole system work. And that wouldn't change by adding LeBron.

Part of me wants to see LeBron on the Warriors, only so Steph and KD can make him come off the bench.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hahahahahaha. Please. Kyrie wanted out of the organization.
You go ahead and tell yourself that, whatever makes you feel better.

You are the single most obnoxious poster on this board because you have absolutely zero objectivity. There is literally nothing Lebron can do wrong in your eyes, and you can't see any of his faults. It makes having any sort of conversation or argument with you pointless.

I ask again, who the fuck let you back in?

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Let me back in what? I haven't been banned since Rerolled where have you been?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

He's right....

Boom.gif

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Fucking Gaige lol. I too kinda hope Lebron goes to Golden State. Burn the whole fucking NBA down.