NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Lakers Rumors: LA 'Recalibrating Focus' to 2019 Free Agency

I always saw Lebron going to the Lakers as a long shot, but I hope this rumor is true and they don't even bother.

A. See if Ball & Ingram can take a step forward, and hope Kuzma is 100% legit. Leave enough space for two max players (Thompson & Butler?) and really just hope that's enticing enough?

B. Package Ingram and future picks and try to steal a star or potential star away, a la Aaron Gordon or Bradley Beal or someone along those lines. In return make the team look, potentially, much more attractive?

Not having that 1st rounder this year definitely sucks for the Lakers.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Kuzma is getting way less playing time which seems crazy. Even if he is a bad defender, most rookies are. Seems he's worth developing with his offensive game the way it was.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Wtf man

tumblr_mt1p4eEDiz1sx7thko1_500.gif

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I guess the Cavs hope that Clarkson & Nance give them a little better shot this year, and if LeBron leaves town they have 3 & 2 years of each player, respectively, to build with? Instead of the pick?

Ok.

Gilbert is retarded, but surely they are really trying to get Kemba?

Alright Mavs, find a fucking way to eat a contract and get a 1st!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ainge is looking like a damn genius at this point...Poor Isiah.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Windhorst makes a good point. Completely dependent on whether or not PG13 leaves Westbrook.

Ok Lakers, send the Mavs Deng and we'll take that pick off your hands!

edit: Oh Jesus, formatting disaster. There was supposed to be a video..
espn.com/video/clip?id=22369013

DickTrickle

Tyronn Lue to come out of retirement and be a player coach!

I'm lying but there's a part of you that thought it was believable. That's the state of the Cavs today.

• 1Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider
If Kevin Love wasn't hurt, he'd be long gone as well

I find it pretty funny that he's actually still on the team, while basically offloading everyone else. My statement also is based on zero knowledge of his contract situation.

DickTrickle

I think the Cavs finally made a good trade, getting Hill and Hood and only giving up Crowder/Shumpert/Rose. Like the Thomas trade too.

They also won't be total shit when Lebron leaves.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Cavs got a whole hell of a lot younger and more athletic. I would have loved to see things work out with IT, but it is what it is. I think I'm most excited about George Hill he's like the anti IT. I wonder how much knowledge Lebron had on all of this. Also, I hope IT spills the beans about that locker room drama.

Last edited:

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Cavs definitely got stronger on paper. Let's see how long it takes them throw it together on court.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I'm gonna laugh at so many peoole when lebron resigns
Do you actually think that would happen? Lot's of talk about how Lebron and Gilbert have essentially no relationship anymore, and Gilbert has fully taken over all operations.

I mean it's all rumors, but clearly with everything being blown up there has to be some truth to it.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Cavs made necessary trades today after looking at everything.

With Gilbert being, well retarded, and the allure of more "rings" for this faux-Jordan chase, I'm not sure LeBron says no to the possibility of Houston.