NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread

Junky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Give the guy a break...he scored nearly half of the Cavs points tonight

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not sure why anyone is surprised by the Celtics losing on the road. That was already a done deal. Now though, Game 7 back in Boston. That's the real game.

Szlia

Boston was not in a winning position last night in the 4th quarter, but certainly in a winnable position (7 points down with 8 minutes remaining or something? And then again at 4 min remaining). The thing is that just when they needed stops the most, they could not even find one! The two long contested 3s that James scored almost back to back also did not help!

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Injuries suck. Love will be out for Game 7. I really doubt Paul will be back to normal for Game 7, either.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The LBJ haters will never stop. The dude is fucking unbelievable. I'm too young to truly remember Jordan's dominance but LeBron is the best I've ever seen. When I say that around here people look at me with disgust because I guess as a Warriors fan I'm supposed to hate the guy, but I don't get how you can. Motherfucker scores 40 points so often people just expect that of him now. Like it's so easy to do.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
The LBJ haters will never stop. The dude is fucking unbelievable. I'm too young to truly remember Jordan's dominance but LeBron is the best I've ever seen. When I say that around here people look at me with disgust because I guess as a Warriors fan I'm supposed to hate the guy, but I don't get how you can. Motherfucker scores 40 points so often people just expect that of him now. Like it's so easy to do.
I think even if he retired today, in a few years there will be a lot of people that consider him the GOAT. I really think there's people that think if the Bulls had won those 2 ECF against the Pistons and lost in the finals would somehow be worse for Jordan's legacy. Which is retarded as fuck. At some point volume matters. People eventually came around on Brady over Montana largely and I feel like this will end up similarly. Although I still think Wilt is the real GOAT.

• 1Like

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Of course he takes plays off he played 48 mins.

Give the guy a break...he scored nearly half of the Cavs points tonight

Not hating, just an observation. He was content to watch George Hill play iso ball, Ty Lue should've helped him out. Here's my question: Does LeBron have enough left in the tank after playing this many minutes?

There's a toll on his body for playing all 48 minutes. We'll see if it catches up to him in game 7, it'll be something to watch. If the Cavs don't win, then it's partly because of this. He was so tired in game 5, then played all game in game 6, now he's gotta be superman in game 7.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

I think they get misconstrued(myself included) by a bunch of whiny bitches who can't handle a little back and forth. First, there are two camps of LBJ 'haters'. The ones who wish he never left the BB court and the ones tired of the GOAT talk before he retires. The first group hate that an amazing athlete is such a whiny, self important asshole. We see a guy who needs attention more than a 5 year old. Who constantly promotes himself even though the entire league is already doing it 24/7. LBJ the person is such a CUNT. That's not my primary problem but for some it is.

No one has ever said LBJ isn't one of the greatest players to ever play the game. No one says he isn't the most talented player of this generation and since he hit the floor. He's huge, agile, hard working, and gifted as fuck. He's fun as hell to watch and an amazing athlete. Anyone that doesn't like watching him play, doesn't like modern basketball. With all this said, some can't just leave that alone. They listen to the stupid sports analysts paid to shill the modern game talk GOAT all the fucking time. Just enjoy the moments, watch the greatness, and leave that shit until he retires. Because there are two other guys that have amazing credentials too. Who also dominated their generations as well. Who played a different game than today.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users
....Motherfucker scores 40 points so often people just expect that of him now. Like it's so easy to do.
Let me help
2b2oz1.jpg

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Really hope the rockets pull this off. Starting so damn hot. To beat them without Paul would be amazing.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Warriors look like they want to go home tonight. Not looking good for them!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Why the fuck is Kerr resting any of our All Stars at all? It's do or die motherfucker. This series loss is primarily on him. He's getting owned.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Warriors have not been hungry all year. Maybe they need to get sent home so they can pull their heads out of their asses.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
That and the regular Houston team also showed up. Without CP3, Harden is just a number. One that fades incredibly fast when the times get tough. 25 points in a half. Embarrassing.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Still not convinced we have this. But the ball movement tonight was refreshing. I like that the Warriors stuck by the strategy despite the poor early shooting percentage. Way less iso ball. On to Game 7.