NBA 2017-2018 Season Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm not a Trump fan but this is fucking stupid.

Pretty cool that the Warriors drafted a Bearcat.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Everybody is just a bitch nowadays and thinks their opinion matters.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users
Everybody is just a bitch nowadays and thinks their opinion matters.

I agree with your first part, but the sad thing, the second part is not true, I don't think, because I do think some opinions are better than others.. But you can't tell because of what you said in the first part is so true it basically makes you want to shut off the global ventrillo. We could all use a breather and calm the fuck down.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
God I hate politics...He gets canned over this I will start supporting Trump.

I love politics but not in every damn thing or place I'm at. Half of these assholes probably don't even watch the games. Nothing better than getting away from life(and politics) while watching a good, competitive game or games. Fuck you again Cavs, lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Kind of wild to think that OKC drafted three MVPs in a row and only got one Finals appearance out of it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Mavs are closing in on a trade with the Clippers for DeAndre Jordan according to Stein... Never thought I'd say that (again). Apparently it will involve Wesley Matthews, so the Mavs will also still have $20+ million in cap space (too bad the free agency pool is kinda barren).

Also according to Woj on Sportscenter today, PG13 is leaning towards returning to OKC over the Lakers. Lakers are apparently scrambling to try and acquire Kawhi to have a shot at LeBron.

What a world.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Don't know why they have such a hard-on for Jordan.

At this point I think it's just more, "Oh shit, we can move Matthews for an actual solid player". Plus the Mavs have been just an absolutely awful rebounding team.

If it wasn't for that, I'd say fuck DJ. But whatever. Catch lobs from Luka & Dennis, and rebound.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
At this point I think it's just more, "Oh shit, we can move Matthews for an actual solid player". Plus the Mavs have been just an absolutely awful rebounding team.

If it wasn't for that, I'd say fuck DJ. But whatever. Catch lobs from Luka & Dennis, and rebound.

Yeah, I guess thinking about it as just a pure swap, it's definitely a decent move.

Kind of wild to think that OKC drafted three MVPs in a row and only got one Finals appearance out of it.

I have no idea what the solution is, and I am not sure how big a problem it is, but this is kind of more evidence of the league fucking up. Dynasties should be the exception not the rule, and even as a Cavs fan, there is something off about the fact we have had 4 straight Cavs'Warriors finals. League has to figure out how to break this kind of shenanigans up.

Maybe try instancing? Time locking?

Heheh