NBA 2019-2020 Season: Kawhi Saved Us

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Chris Paul is an epic-level player. Never lost a Finals.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
At least zzeris understands. There is a difference between perception and reality. I never said its fair, just simply, if he loses this Finals, compared to winning it, I believe it has a huge impact on the narrative of his legacy.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Fuck Lebron. I'll hate on him for any reason, regardless of it making sense or not

• 5Solidarity
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
At least zzeris understands. There is a difference between perception and reality. I never said its fair, just simply, if he loses this Finals, compared to winning it, I believe it has a huge impact on the narrative of his legacy.
So, you were in no way expressing your opinion of it at all? That's a useful post. Maybe you should just link to someone else next time.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1NPC

Jozu

Lo and behold, exactly what I was talking about. Its not about my opinion, its simply how shit works.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Jozu backing up his claim with Stephen Smith is the sports equivalent of dividing by zero.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Everything Stephen A. said is true though, and he doesn't go far enough tbh.

Lebron made 7 straight finals by - banding together with another top 5 player and top 20 player in his own conference, creating a legit superteam while almost all competition in the East was gutted. Then when his super teammates were wearing down after 4 years he went back to Cle after they had gotten insanely lucky in the draft to collect enough assets to compete with him back. Bottom line - two superteams he made dominating a weak east for 7 years. Of course he made the finals over and over.

His finals appearances are still impressive, but not as impressive when you look at the way he got here. So then you have to just look at finals wins. He has 3, and 2 of those could have easily gone either way. Not exactly a convincing argument for greatness on the biggest stage.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Ah, yes, Stephen Smith, that reasoned thinker. But thanks for actually posting the opinion that you say you don't profess instead of just regurgitating it in a post.

• 2Faggotry
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

What the fuck is so hard to understand about Lebrons legacy being tarnished if he loses this Finals to his former team whom he is favored to beat?

It doesnt matter if its Stephen A Smith saying it, its still fucking true. Wow. You are an idiot Dick Trickle.

• 1NPC

DickTrickle

What the fuck is so hard to understand about Lebrons legacy being tarnished if he loses this Finals to his former team whom he is favored to beat?

It doesnt matter if its Stephen A Smith saying it, its still fucking true. Wow. You are an idiot Dick Trickle.

Would it be less tarnished if he lost in an earlier round this year? Can you answer that?

Not winning more championships is what affects his legacy, not when he loses. Simpletons like you put an extra emphasis on finals losses being bad for some illogical reason.

Also, this former team argument is dumb when the heat looks nothing like when he left. Spoelstra is the only real constant.

Edit: by the way, thanks for finally admitting it is your actual opinion.

Last edited:
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Like
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Would it be less tarnished if he lost in an earlier round this year? Can you answer that?

Not winning more championships is what affects his legacy, not when he loses. Simpletons like you put an extra emphasis on finals losses being bad for some illogical reason.

Also, this former team argument is dumb when the heat looks nothing like when he left. Spoelstra is the only real constant.

Edit: by the way, thanks for finally admitting it is your actual opinion.
Obviously losing to Denver would have been much better for his Legacy. Just like if Jordan had won against the Pistons earlier and then lost in the finals that would have been much worse than what actually happened.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Idiotic cliches are still idiotic, no matter how many morons parrot it

DickTrickle

I know a lot of people knock Lebron for switching teams, but if he does win another championship, I think on some level it's impressive to win one with three different teams. While he's a gravitational force that often gets his way, that's still a lot of change and adjusting. I'm not sure there's been a lot of players who've won multiple championships with different teams while still being the top player.

On a side note, how can you not root for this Heat team? Definitely a "sum is more than the parts" team.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Cutler

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I haven't watched a basketball game since the real GOAT lost to the Clippers.

LeBron is still a super-homo. And I hope Jimmy Butler wins because he is a "dog", and not a massive pussy. Any time the going gets tough, LBGay immediately leaves town. Dudes a great player, but it's a lot easier to switch teams when it all goes wrong.

If you watched The Last Dance, and still think anyone else, especially LBJ, is in the same category as Michael... I feel for you.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I know a lot of people knock Lebron for switching teams, but if he does win another championship, I think on some level it's impressive to win one with three different teams. While he's a gravitational force that often gets his way, that's still a lot of change and adjusting. I'm not sure there's been a lot of players who've won multiple championships with different teams while still being the top player.

On a side note, how can you not root for this Heat team? Definitely a "sum is more than the parts" team.
I noticed Rude gave you faggotry on every single one of your comments. I don't know what the smoke is but that shit gave me a good laugh.

• 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
If you watched The Last Dance, and still think anyone else, especially LBJ, is in the same category as Michael... I feel for you.

I wouldn't use the word "especially" because no other player really comes close. Say what you will about LBJ, but no matter how you cut it I think it's clear he's cemented in #2. And preemptive fuck you to people who try to come here talking about Bill Russell. God Boston fans can be the worst.

Kobe too. Inefficient ass shooting. Also always needed superstar help. Dude was in top 10 eFG% like two years or something. Definition of volume shooter.

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

I noticed Rude gave you faggotry on every single one of your comments. I don't know what the smoke is but that shit gave me a good laugh.
I feel like I said something one time and he's been obsessed with me ever since. I don't even remember what the interaction was.

• 1Faggotry

Radicale

Blackwing Lair Raider
This series is a sweep. Dragic injured, Bam injured, and Butler injured. Unfortunate, as I would love to watch the Lakers lose. You cant contain Davis without those three.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like