NBA 2020-2021: The Dubs Empire Strikes Back

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
most of these 2020-2021 unis are terrible.

its so crazy how much like clothes, art styles change every 4 -6 years, and eventually redo a previously unpopular style that comes back around in popularity again. Case in point all of these wonky fonts, gradient designs and bright colors. They are basically back to late 90's early 2000s design schemes.

That Cleveland uni might be one of the worse sports uniforms I have ever seen. Pelicans is hot rubbish as well. Miami had the best ones by far, but now they went and fucking VIRTICAL gradient pieced them. wtf lmao. Less is more with NBA unis. Lakers is a beautifully simple but extremely effective design, even with those colors. Teams need to learn from them and just calm down with all of this wild shit.

Last edited:

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's a protected 2023 first round pick. So it can't be that good or even really very predictable. Westbrook is way better than Wall at this point, they can legit compete for a playoff spot in the East, even if they'd just get crushed in the first round probably.
Westbrook can play sure but first round is about it for them. In a vacuum this trade doesn't do much for either imho. I see your point though.

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
You know the NBA is back when you see this: Lamelo edition
oFJg6rEm_400x400.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

LaMelo looked good. he went into his bag and was whipping behind the back passes and full court heaves, this season should be fun.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
LaMelo looked good. he went into his bag and was whipping behind the back passes and full court heaves, this season should be fun.

He was pretty impressive. That behind the back pass on the fast break was smooth as fuck.

Jozu

Lol. Wouldn't it be great if he signed w a Chinese league team?

• 1Worf

babo

I hope Danny Ainge breaks a lot of Celtics fans hearts with trades soon. I cant bare to watch Smart attempt another 3 again. Celtics look worse than they did last season, I know its preseason but if this is what it is burn it down. Brown is fuckin trash I dont care how many ppg he gets. His 3s fall short like he's throwing watermelons. Robert Williams had 3 years to become a good Center and still no ounce of progress. Theis is fuckin useless and Kemba is YMCA level at this point.. I bet brad tells everybody this is the strongest toughest group of guys he ever coached! Seriously Jeff Teague looks in better shape than all of them. Burn it down and trade everyone but Tatum! That means trade Brad Stevens too!

• 1Picard
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

babo

Jalen brown shot 38.2 percent from 3 last season, he's awful right?
Im still not impressed.. How about Jaylen plays some defense once in a while instead of social distancing shooters. Yeah JB can get you some points on the scoreboard but dont act like its consistency. When he gets hot he gets hot but when hes cold its ice cold...He already got paid and you cant count on him to be your number 1 or 2 guy.

• 1Cutler

Sterling

El Presidente
Im still not impressed.. How about Jaylen plays some defense once in a while instead of social distancing shooters. Yeah JB can get you some points on the scoreboard but dont act like its consistency. When he gets hot he gets hot but when hes cold its ice cold...He already got paid and you cant count on him to be your number 1 or 2 guy.
Sure, he might be disappointing and you might want more for him, but you called him trash. There's a whole lot of room between elite and end of the bench garbage.

• 1Cutler

Jozu

Does anyone voluntarily call glass though? Unless you got the angle, why would anyone opt to go glass over a regular shot?

Its one of those things where, if it wins the game, he called game. it doesnt matter if it hit the backboard, bounced off the rim 3 times and then went in, its game.

babo

Celtics are in trouble! Tatum needs help!
Both the jays looked good so far but Celtics got nothing coming off the bench. If Boston can offer the Rockets Smart, Brown, Semi, Edwards, R.Williams, and a pick for James Harden I say shoot now while Brown looks good. Smart as much as he plays good defense overshadows it with terrible offensive decisions. If this keeps up its going to be so much harder to trade. Id offer Grant Williams but sadly he cant even be a poor man's Draymond Green. We need the beard now if we want a chance to keep up with the Nets. No matter what i think Harden ends up in Boston than any other place to play but the question is when will the Celtics pull the trigger?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Mavs dropping a league record 50 point first half lead on the Clippers today with a 51 point final difference. Fucking unreal.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Made crazier by the fact that Porzingis is still out, and Luka while awesome as usual wasn't totally going off.

Cauley-Stein, of all people, was just flexing on those bitch ass Clippers. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

• 1Like