NBA 2020-2021: The Dubs Empire Strikes Back

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They are probably referencing Cuban ordering to stop playing the anthem before games.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yes, People like Cuban think they know what's best for everyone and have no issues changing things that are widely accepted and a symbol. I have always thought the anthem was something special before events. I don't need people like him making decisions on how we become more "woke". It's fine if he wants to do it, thats his choice, but I'm not going to support him or anything he is associated with. PS I did enjoy watching the MAVs as I have lived in Dallas for 22+ years.

Sorry for the derail

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

lebron has always been a baby.

The nickname baby Bron was popular for a long time, with opposing players calling him it as well as internet trolls. Flopping is just natural for him.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
God he is such a bitch. I hate this SO much about his game

Sure, except Divac was not one of the best 5 all time players. Is a fucking embarrassment that he plays that way.
One of the many reasons he will always be behind Jordan and Kobe.

Jozu

I wouldnt say he is overrated. Kobe's legacy problem is his inefficiency. He was a volume scorer.

His biggest attribute was his work ethic and passion to be great. Furious competitor who never took a game off.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Kobe is more McGrady than he is Jordan. He's clearly a great player but people saying he's the 2nd or 3rd best player of all time is crazy talk.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Kobe is more McGrady than he is Jordan. He's clearly a great player but people saying he's the 2nd or 3rd best player of all time is crazy talk.
Saying Kobe doesn't even belong in the conversation for top 2 is the actual crazy talk.

Sterling

El Presidente
The top two are clearly Jordan and LBJ. That shouldn't be up for debate.
Sure and then Wilt and Kareem, however you want to sequence those 2 dudes. Then the next tier is like Magic, Kobe, Duncan, Bird, etc.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Sure and then Wilt and Kareem, however you want to sequence those 2 dudes. Then the next tier is like Magic, Kobe, Duncan, Bird, etc.

This is also how I see it. Jordan, LBJ, Wilt/Kareem, then maybe Kobe. I don't see how he fits in the top 4 unless you don't know anything about Wilt and Kareem. I definitely can argue that maybe one of the next tier is more along his level than him above theirs.

Sterling

El Presidente
Maybe it's because Russell was on what amounts to that era's version of the Durant Warriors, but instead of it being for 3 years it was for over a decade. Once WIlt had a comparable team he won titles too. Guy was a beast at both ends and the best athlete on the floor at any given time even being bigger than everyone. He was completely absurd.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Maybe it's because Russell was on what amounts to that era's version of the Durant Warriors, but instead of it being for 3 years it was for over a decade. Once WIlt had a comparable team he won titles too. Guy was a beast at both ends and the best athlete on the floor at any given time even being bigger than everyone. He was completely absurd.
TWO. He won TWO titles. To Russell's 12. So yes Wilt won "titles": plural by the smallest of definitions. To say Russell also wasn't absurdly athletic is to just ignore how great Russell actually was.

• 1Like