NBA 2020-2021: The Dubs Empire Strikes Back

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Greg Popovich is literally turning into a fucking grumpy crypt keeper.

He should just continue to let his hair and beard grow until his boss or the NBA tells him to cut it lol.

Jozu

Klay Thompson didnt miss a game with the same injury during the Finals.

But on average this is a 10 game injury.

If he misses even 6 or 7 games MVP is gone and the Lakers will be lucky to finish top 4.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
Embiid had missed that many games and was still the favorite until he started missing even more time later. if it's more like 10-12 games that's different though. I don't think they particularly care about seeding, but this isn't great.

Jozu

Last MVP to miss more than 10 games was Iverson in 2001 I believe. Before that and after that no plyer has won the award if they miss 10 or more games, besides Bill Walton in 78 when he missed 34 games and still won it LOL.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Looks like he "only" missed 24 games but that's still a lot. I also didn't realize he lost three entire seasons to injuries. One of those "what could have been" careers.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I mean, they're missing two Hall of famers in a league dominated by stars. They're going to have to hope not to fall out of the playoffs at this point.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I mean, they're missing two Hall of famers in a league dominated by stars. They're going to have to hope not to fall out of the playoffs at this point.

Don’t tease us like that. I’m not really looking for a reason to watch this year

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
Lebron redefines narcissism. Sprained his ankle and immediately posts on social media like he tore his ACL.

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Both are a pair of thin-skinned pussies who should stay off of social media. Here's how their fight went.

How I Met Your Mother Barney GIF by Laff

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I can't hate on Durant too much given that he was the Finals MVP for two titles for my team. But yeah, he's a bit of a pussy. It's hard to respect him. And it's pretty ridiculous for me to say that as a Dubs homer.

Animosity

Michael Rappaport is starting to look like a bitch. Tried sueing Barstool Sports and that got thrown out of court and now this. Gees. KD is the man, get off his nuts!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Michael Rappaport is starting to look like a bitch. Tried sueing Barstool Sports and that got thrown out of court and now this. Gees. KD is the man, get off his nuts!
Starting to? Dude is an unhinged piece of shit. The stuff with Portnoy was fucking comical, and Rappaport's solution was to try and sue him.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users