NBA 2020-2021: The Dubs Empire Strikes Back

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, I have been back and forth on LeBron. I loved him as a rookie, as I was graduating HS the same time he got drafted and he was hyped beyond belief. I remember actually goign to pick up a couple friends and went back to my house just to sit and watch his first game in the NBA. It was a big deal at the time.

But over time I soured on him the more the big media complex/hollywood/money started changing him. He was not likable at all when he joined Miami, and was basically a heel. But then he went back home and actually won Celevland a title, vanquishing the greatest team of all time in the process. Literally a storybook scenario. He was riding the highest he ever had, and everyone loves him again for the most part.

Now he is beyond reproach. Almost no one likes him on the internet and in RL. But, I guess when you go to 8 straight finals and 9 in 11 years means you are always going to be in the spotlight and someone is bound to hate regardless. (dont get me wrong he deserves a lot of the hate, more so when it comes to his political/social/off the court shit)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Untitled.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Westbrook breaking the all time triple double record while missing the game winning shot is the most Westbrook way to win that record. Very appropriate.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
He's such a mentally weak piece of shit who will never be better than MJ

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
the only reason people are even capable of THINKING about comparing the two is because Jordan took 4 years off

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
He spends too much time telling people how great he is, HoF's probably sit back and laugh at how weak he is.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
He's such a mentally weak piece of shit who will never be better than MJ

I never thought there would be a time where I just didn't give a shit that my favorite NBA team won a championship, but between BLM being shoved down my throat and Lebron being on the Lakers, that happened last year. Sucks.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
And this Memphis Spurs game about to start!.... might have about 13 people that will watch it. That could be overestimate.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Go Warriors, would love them to obliterate the Lakers tonight and if Curry stays as hot as he's been they can legitimately make some noise. He's been the best player in the world since the all-star break.

Sterling

El Presidente
Feels kind of weird to think that Curry didn't shoot enough 3s when he had 9 attempts. Just grew used to him shooting like 15 every night down the stretch.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Flopping, faking, and acting a bitch is about the worst thing in sports. Lebron should get a technical foul every time his bitch ass fakes like he got decapitated and re-atached his own head.

This is your legacy, bitch. This is how you will be remembered.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If the league really wanted to stomp it out they could. Just review all suspected flops post game, and then hand out 1 game suspensions.

Sterling

El Presidente
If the league really wanted to stomp it out they could. Just review all suspected flops post game, and then hand out 1 game suspensions.
Yeah, I have a hard time getting too worked up about players doing it if it's something that clearly can work sometimes. And it's certainly not unique to Lebron.

• 1Imbecile

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

They should make the entire playoffs single elimination or best of 5. I loved the best out of five in the first round. That would eliminate too many games though.