NBA 2020-2021: The Dubs Empire Strikes Back

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They fired Brad and then hired him to be his own boss.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
What the actual fuck, this postseason has been wild
Fucking sucks actually. Would love everyone healthy going HAM.

Atlanta came to play though, they have a good team even without Trae. Suns/Hotlanta final would be.... unexpected.

Sterling

El Presidente
Fucking sucks actually. Would love everyone healthy going HAM.

Atlanta came to play though, they have a good team even without Trae. Suns/Hotlanta final would be.... unexpected.
Well I had suggested that Suns/Bucks would be a cool series, ratings be damned. But Suns/Hawks is cool too. Part why Hawks and Suns being at this point was obviously being relatively healthy compared to other teams in the playoffs, but we'll have to see what these Giannis and Young injuries actually are.

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Can't wait to see CP3 and Trae Young try to run into each other to draw fouls for an entire series.... please spare us from having to watch that series NBA gods. Lets go Bucks. lets go Clips.

Sterling

El Presidente
Can't wait to see CP3 and Trae Young try to run into each other to draw fouls for an entire series.... please spare us from having to watch that series NBA gods. Lets go Bucks. lets go Clips.
I mean CP3 is what he is, but that team is fun to watch. Ayton and Booker are legit.

• 1Like

Homsar

Maybe i have to read pages even further back but Scottie Pippen is comming off as more of an asshole than Jordan. I cant picture phil jackson being racist and possibly losing a game because he wanted a white person to make the shot. pippen sounds terrible in live interviews

Now im going to pick utah jazz if i ever play nba jam

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

While cooking the tv put on the playoffs with malone and stockton vs bulls. Jordan was a beast

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Even 20+ years later, every time Scotty opens his mouth he makes MJ look more amazing. As much as I admire AD for carrying a whiny faggot to a championship last year, MJ had to do it 6 times. Fucking amazing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Beverly has played a great series and because they're most likely losing tonight he punks out and probably getting ejected LOL

Last edited:
  • 1Cutler

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
E5Lnq-AXoAUg5eI.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users