NCAA Basketball 2012/13

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Is there any announcer that is more fucking annoying than Raftery? Makes the game almost unwatchable.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
No fucking way Raftery is worse than Dick Vitale. Dick Vitale is the single most upsetting reason to go to the ACC.

Shit play at the end of the half but I'm fucking ecstatic about a 13 point lead right now.

ZERO TURNOVERS on MCW. Crazy.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
No fucking way Raftery is worse than Dick Vitale. Dick Vitale is the single most upsetting reason to go to the ACC.
Maybe he'll succumb to throat cancer by next year.

He has throat cancer, right? I don't know what else could make you sound that way.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vitale HATES Jim Boeheim so he's always bad mouthing Syracuse. I have distinct memories of everyone in the dome actually booing Dick Vitale back when we had season tickets and he would come to the dome.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
2 travels by siva, MCW raped no foul call and then the ref 60 feet away calling a foul when the guy right infront of it doesn't view it as one.

Thanks

Syracuse playing awful but there's no way Louisville doesnt have this lead unless they have this help from the refs. This is horse shit., Fucking absoutely and utter horse shit.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Get that fucking piece of shit ref out of the game he's been paid off, this is fucking obvious horse shit.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ruined by the refs, absolutely fucking ruined. I cannot believe this horse shit.