NCAA Basketball 2012/13

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
If UT beats Missouri I think we're in. Big game today.

Anyone hear Boeheim after the game today? He sounds ready to quit.
I personally think they need to win at least one in the SEC Tourney for them to ice an at large... making that magic 20 win number and all. I just hope they don't have another slow start next year... that is just killer.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Looks like Cincinnati is actually going to make the NCAA tournament. Surprising.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Big East tourney time, looks like Syracuse is finally able to beat a team (the worst team in the big east).

Best part of this game was when the camera is zoomed way in on Boeheim. He is just standing there for a second and then dives deep to pick a winner.

rrr_img_17379.jpg

rrr_img_17379.jpg

Leadaas

Dindu Nuffin
Taking a road trip with the old man to watch the Big Ten Tournament this weekend, should be fun. Goddamn do I love this time of year.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Best part of this game was when the camera is zoomed way in on Boeheim. He is just standing there for a second and then dives deep to pick a winner.

rrr_img_17379.jpg
He's been doing this for literally 20 years, I actually think he does it on purpose now.

rrr_img_17379.jpg

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I think ISU had their spot pretty much locked down but this win today over OU in the Big 12 tourney solidifies it. Now we get to lose to Kansas for a third time this year tomorrow. Maybe that game will go to OT as well.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is retarded ... Call ticky tack tiny fouls all game for no reason, game gets within 5 minutes and assault is being committed by both sides and no calls are happening, typical shit NCAA refs.

What's that, 1 min 30 seconds left? Here's a free gift PITT aaaand another free gift. Can't wait to be far away from these piece of shit refs.

Suck a dick Pitt

fk7xeBJ.jpg

fk7xeBJ.jpg

Charles_sl

shitlord
Yeah man those refs today were the worst. Bad calls in addition to bad play nearly cost us the game, luckily we built that massive lead thanks to Southerland shooting lights out and were able to hold onto it. Carter-Williams came up big after missing those free throws too. Triche had another good game too, well compared to what he was doing at least. Consider also that our big guys really weren't productive at all, although Keita played well to be sure but they still weren't productive at all in terms of points and rebounds.

Time to avenge Georgetown now. Three losses in one season? The final season of the Big East?? Fuck no. Let's. Go. Orange.

darkko_sl

shitlord
Bad refs? Ask how Richmond feels lol. Up 3 with 5 seconds to play....lose by 5. Charlotte given 8 free throws in final 5 secs

Charles_sl

shitlord
I saw that, it was ridiculous overall. Of course the refs shouldn't have given the game away like that but Richmond did a lot of stupid shit that deserved to be punished too. The guy pushing the guy to the ground on that free throw for example, that was simply uncalled for and should have been penalized and from what they said it could only be called a technical foul because it was a dead ball. Their coach then went crazy because he was still pissed over the legitimate technical foul call and the game being given away by his own team. At that point they lost the lead and didn't have the ball, the game was pretty much over. The coach being ejected didn't have any real impact on the result of the game.

From what I saw it wasn't just the referees giving that game away, Richmond certainly played a part.

The comparison to the Syracuse vs. Pittsburgh game isn't really right either. Everyone knows that Pittsburgh plays like monsters, they have played the same way for years. Syracuse is a bunch of tall skinny kids. Yet somehow in the game Pittsburgh was getting every call and Syracuse wasn't getting anything. I don't know what the final tally was for free throws in the game but Pittsburgh took a lot more free throws from what I can recall and that's with Syracuse taking several sets late in the game.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The coach didn't really care at that point I believe, since they called the foul in the act of shooting (from the fucking half court line with 10 seconds left). So it was 3 free foul shots and an easy win. The refs really fucked them that game and should be ashamed of themselves. The ruined those kids chances at going to the tournament.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
When I think the big 12 refs couldn't possible get any more incompetent I am proven wrong.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
One of the first things I learned when playing basketball as a kid was to not jump in their to try and pass the ball. I've seen at least 3 different players from Syracuse attempt that bullshit move 10 times this.

Whelp, there's absolutely no doubt in my mind anymore the Big East rigged this tournament to make these games go on. That was absolutely no where near a foul with 7 seconds left. Big East just wants their last tournament to have games go in to overtime. Fuck this.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Michael Carter Williams to the NBA. Please dear god get the fuck off my team and go to the NBA. Please dear god get the fuck off my team and go to the NBA. Please dear god get the fuck off my team and go to the NBA. Please dear god get the fuck off my team and go to the NBA. Please dear god get the fuck off my team and go to the NBA. Please dear god get the fuck off my team and go to the NBA. Please dear god get the fuck off my team and go to the NBA. Please dear god get the fuck off my team and go to the NBA. Please dear god get the fuck off my team and go to the NBA. Please dear god get the fuck off my team and go to the NBA. Please dear god get the fuck off my team and go to the NBA. Please dear god get the fuck off my team and go to the NBA. Please dear god get the fuck off my team and go to the NBA. Please dear god get the fuck off my team and go to the NBA. Please dear god get the fuck off my team and go to the NBA. Please dear god get the fuck off my team and go to the NBA.