NCAA Basketball 2013-14

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Another Kentucky loss... All is right in the world. Now they need to lose to UNC as their fans were talking major shit when Louisville lost to UNC.

Can't wait until the the 28th, Louisville will indeed be the stronger, better, big brother over Kentucky.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
KU suckin as well. Colorado just nailed an unreal 3 to win it - great ending there. So far this season, Wiggins hasn't looked really comfortable/confident to me. I'm sure it'll come, but his body language is just flat out weird. Glad Baylor was able to get the B12 a decent win last night.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Couple big games tonight

(13) Kansas at (19) Florida

and Boise State at (11) Kentucky might actually be a good game. Boise is good, they're getting votes in all the polls, just haven't quite cracked into the top 25 yet. Boise has the #1 offense so far this year, scoring 92 points per game, they've topped 100 3 times already and 110 TWICE. That's nuts, 110 points is like 3 games for a Big 10 basketball team...

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Boise is good
I think you can point to strength of schedule on this one.

ISU off to their best start in a decade. Gotta love what Hoiberg is doing down there. Really hope we beat Iowa this week. If we pull that off I think we'll be ranked high enough that even with the better Big 12 teams beating up on us this year we could still pull a spot in the polls when all is said and done.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I always had a soft spot for Iowa State when we were still in the Big 8/12, always rooted for them besides when we played them. Loved some of those Iowa State teams from the 90s with Hoiberg, Loren Meyer, Julius Meekalik(sp? such a goofy mofo), Marcus Fizer, etc. Iowa St was always scrappy as hell. I really hope you guys or Okie Lite can keep kansas from another conference title this year.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm jealous of you guys in conferences worth a shit. I hate college sports sometimes. No matter how irrelevant Cincinnati may become, I can't stop watching.

I'm just going to start treating the Crosstown Shootout like it's the championship game.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
UK, get shit on! Love the whining from Calipari about his technical. When you step over the line and cuss at/to a ref, you get what you deserve.

Fucking whining cheater...

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Arizona showed some grit today! They got tested. Good to see them finally pull out some close games. In the past they would have folded. They are kinda scrappy this year. I think Sean Miller recruits tougher big men then Lute Olson ever did.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
This might be a slightly unfair matchup
BbvyfDQIgAAXfBe.jpg

@oregonMBB UC Irvine's Mamadou Ndiaye (7' 6") battles Oregon's Johnathan Loyd (5' 8") in the paint. #GoDucks

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Good to see Cincinnati beat a Pittsburgh team. Barn burner of a game with both teams tied at 20 at halftime. Hopefully these young players can start gelling before we get to conference play. AAC powerhouse, baby.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
B12 is pretty strong at the top this season - Baylor/ISU/Texas aren't going to be easy outs. Actually a little surprised with how well Texas has played at times this year - beating UNC in Chapel Hill and losing a close (relatively) game to MSU is impressive.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
ISU will have trouble matching up against teams with size. That always ends up the case for us though. Hopefully we can out gun a couple of them though. I agree though pretty strong conference this year with both Baylor and ISU surprising a bit.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fucking annoying Pittsburgh radio announcers. Play Sweet Caroline over the radio and just continue to TALK OVER THE SONG as it's playing, since it's a time honored Pittsburgh tradition I guess. I called in to the station and told them to shut the fuck up, they hung up on me
frown.png

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Tomorrow... Cardmaggedon! Louisville VS UK, with a Louisville win of course. Time to see who owns this state again!
cool.png

Can't forget the Louisville/Miami game. Hopefully we open up our transition to the ACC on a positive note.

rrr_img_54773.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Big win for Cincy today. This team might be better than I thought. Their defense is for real. Shut Memphis down in the second half.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was pretty irritated that we took our foot off the gas in the second half, but Izzo explained it in the post game when he mentioned everybody was completely gassed with Payne being limited, Valentine's foul trouble, and Trice not playing.

I hear Dakich was choking on Craft cock all night. Confirm/deny? I'm pretty sure I hate Craft more than anybody else in sports right now.