NCAA Basketball 2013-14

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
This guy, somewhere, is also crying
crying-kansas-jayhawks-fan-sports-crying-gifs.gif

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Love Randle's constant bullrush-charges (head down, shoulders low & out, football-style) at the rim. I don't think he's ever been called for it yet all year? Would be a charge for anyone else 90% of the time.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I think I underestimated the Shockers quite a bit. This is a damn good game and major kudos for them staying with it (and beating them currently).

xrg

Golden Squire
Too bad Wichita State lost. They were one of the few teams this year that even look like they've played basketball before.

xrg

Golden Squire
until they met a ok Kentucky team that proved otherwise.
I don't care about the popularity contest aspect. I just liked them because it was refreshing to see a team do well that wasn't stacked with players that only learned how to dunk so they could get on Sports Center.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I don't care about the popularity contest aspect. I just liked them because it was refreshing to see a team do well that wasn't stacked with players that only learned how to dunk so they could get on Sports Center.
They just came across to me as the Boise State of Basketball.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
They just came across to me as the Boise State of Basketball.
Pretty much. Greg McDermott is a career .500 coach who just happened to have a damn good All-american Calibur son that decided to play for him for 4 years. He's boned now that Doug is graduating and going to the NBA. I don't think we'll see Creighton in the tournament too often in the next several years.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Really? You people bought in to the Wichita State hype? They were a trash team that played trash teams all year, their first real test and they lose. To a fucking failing Kentucky team.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
As one of the final 16 teams remaining in the tournament and one of the three elite representatives of the basketball powerhouse that is the undefeated SEC I would like to point out to you that Wichita beat us and we are in no way shape or form a trash team. All three SEC teams are going to make the final four(despite Kentucky and us being in the same region) and when we get there we shall chant SEC SEC SEC.

And yes, ACC, this is payback for you fuckers breaking the BCS streak.

So to summarize, it's going to be Kentucky, Florida, Tennessee, and the Milwaukee Bucks in the final four, with PSV Eindhoven winning it all. It's 4 AM.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Really? You people bought in to the Wichita State hype? They were a trash team that played trash teams all year, their first real test and they lose. To a fucking failing Kentucky team.
Failing Kentucky team that is loaded with NBA talent, preseason #1 and underperformed all year. I'm not a Kentucky fan but they have the talent to beat anyone left in the tournament.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Failing Kentucky team that is loaded with NBA talent, preseason #1 and underperformed all year. I'm not a Kentucky fan but they have the talent to beat anyone left in the tournament.
This. There is always the potential that teams like this that are loaded with talent can come out and just fire on all cylinders and beat any team. They usually don't make it to the final four because they don't string together that many good performances, but for any given game they can beat almost anyone.

And now that KU is out, go ISU! Although they now have the same injury problem as Kansas.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
And I'm going to be at the midwest regional finals, should be a really good game in UK vs Louisville.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wear a UK hat and see if you get Lost Virtue thrown out.

He said he was going to be lookin to brawl son.