NCAA Tournament Challenge

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Typical Huggins team of his recruits, gets behind, cant shoot to come back.

Said it before Ill say it again, the guy is a shitty recruiter. It took him taking Beliens recruits that could score to make a deep push. One bad shooting night in the tourney with a bad shooting team, you're out.

I loved that white kid from SFA though, kid is a baller and for some reason Huggins wasnt denying him the ball.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
WV got beat on turnovers by a LOT. I think that may have been the deciding factor in the game but I'm not basketball expert by any means.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I am loving this tournament. Lots and lots of upsets. Just wish I would've burned the money I put towards brackets instead of give it to some chick that doesn't watch basketball and just decides teams based on mascot and uniform colors... The person that is winning the company bracket is an executive assistant that basically admitted to not knowing who won each conference or what conference basically any team was in. She didn't even know who won last year's Championship nor did she even know who Louisville's head coach is (company gives Louisville large donations and we're based in Louisville FFS).

rolleyes.png

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Big 12 has certainly been disappointing in the tournament the past couple years but lets not rewrite history here.

Also: Last place for my bracket!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Damn Jacob Evans is killing it. He's been getting better throughout the year but he looks LEGIT tonight.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Cincy World Champs at losing in heartbreaking fashion. Cincy teams are good at this.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
It annoys the shit out of me that this is the best first round I think I've ever had but Michigan State had to take a giant shit to ruin it. I even got the Stephen F Austin pick right.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It annoys the shit out of me that this is the best first round I think I've ever had but Michigan State had to take a giant shit to ruin it. I even got the Stephen F Austin pick right.
Be easier to win the poweball than to get far in a bracket this year. After the first round there's still a #11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 seed alive.

ecd879d0a6325230bb525a13c9ff2524.jpg

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I know you guys don't care but this first round UConn women game is pure hilarity.

1st quarter final score UConn 41 - Robert Morris 4

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Ended up 101-49. I'm assuming Uconn benched a bunch.
Yeah he pulled out Stewart, Jefferson and Tuck late, give the rest some game time. And save face for some of these teams, if he let them go hard for 4 quarters they'd score 130.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Once again, ACC > all in terms of conference wins (8-1). Next year will be all about how the Big 12 and Pac 12 are deep and dominant like clockwork. 3rd year in a row I've given Big 12 teams wins over bad seeds, think I need to learn from that and never do it again with the exception of KU (knock them out in the Sweet 16 instead).

rrr_img_129172.jpg

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I know you guys don't care but this first round UConn women game is pure hilarity.

1st quarter final score UConn 41 - Robert Morris 4
UCONN Women right now are basically UCLA Men of the 1960-70s. Which makes sense because athletically, the womens game is about half a century behind the mens game but UCONN at any given point could probably field both the #1 and #2 teams in the country if they split their roster in half. When John Wooden was coaching those UCLA teams that won 10 championships in 12 years he was once asked who the toughest team he played was, after going undefeated on one season and he replied something to the effect of the 2nd best team he saw all year was his backups/JV team. That's Uconn women.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Once again, ACC > all in terms of conference wins (8-1). Next year will be all about how the Big 12 and Pac 12 are deep and dominant like clockwork. 3rd year in a row I've given Big 12 teams wins over bad seeds, think I need to learn from that and never do it again with the exception of KU (knock them out in the Sweet 16 instead).

rrr_img_129172.jpg
Yes. This 3 year trend will obviously remain true forever.

Iowa State sweet 16! Can't bring me down.