Neo's Land

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Its very EQNish, with some improvements IMHO.

their roundtables are about shit like death mechanics, travel, etc, as opposed to EQN's vapid polls.

It's being bankrolled largely by the worlds biggest and richest UO neckbeard, Markee Dragon.

sub based, skill progression and pvp/theivery are the major selling points imho the mindset is very different from Ponytail...

While discussing sea travel the devs said "What about the safety of your ship's items? If I kill you, not my fucking problem. Why would you put all your valuable shit in a sinkable vessel anyway? My primary concern is how to get down to the sea floor and loot your shit."

rolx_sl

shitlord
Interesting never heard of markee dragon b4 and he doesn't have a party in the back of his head kind of refreshing. What the fuck tho seriously.. how do they have the voxel tech already in? And im loving the non-carebear style of sinking your future boat flex.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
I just threw them $60 on kickstarter so I can leak all of the secret dev blog shit on here.

Chesire_sl

shitlord
You must be pretty proud of that line to have used it on multiple forums
wink.png

rrr_img_43933.png
Exactly I am so witty I simply quote myself when the occasion arises

Couloir_sl

shitlord
This is interesting. Thank you for the heads up Flex.

I think it's almost over but for those interested Marcus and Jacques are on twitch talking about their game right now.

http://www.twitch.tv/markeedragon

Edit: yea it's over my bad...but Marcus stated at the end that they'll be talking about it again tomorrow at 2pm Eastern, and according to their schedule they've got lots more of these planned, looks like almost every day for weeks.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I doubt this meets its funding goal unfortunately.

They are at 15% of their goal with 35% of their time gone.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Release of the game doesn't hinge on the KS funding, fortunately. It'd just help alot.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Everyone gets access to it, regardless. Its ment to just fuck around in it, in a browser based version. Because access certain elements of the game from a browser, tablet, smart phone, etc.

KS gets you October full game access.

I made contact with the developers saying I was the rerolled point of contact for any press kit shit they want to give out regarding NL, so I can hook you brothas up with early deetz or beta keys or something.