Neo's Land

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like the Idea of this game but they need to get some artists and some $$CASH$$

Or, are we going to be able to create art assets like in Player Studio?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Yeah, the production company is called NEOJAC or something so Neo's Land was a project title that they don't even like.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
My interest in this product stands and falls with the game title, so they better figure out a good one. I'm at least semi-serious here.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Post some name ideas then, I'm having a discussion with devs about how shitty the title is later today and they're listening to me.

arallu

Golden Knight of the Realm
NeoQuest Online

A world where the gods seem to have faded away and the whole of the dignified races have just escaped brutish reptilian overlords and landed on an unforgiving but bountiful continent. With only a few settlements creating a foothold, brave adventurers head out to tame the wild and tackle lawlessness.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
new logo done, thank god because that one theyre using now looks like a logo for Spore for gameboy or something.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
Cloak n' Hammer

Warriors&Artisans Online

World of the First Man

Anything lol. NeoLand makes me think of a kids game. A question should be asked: Is this a kids game?

I tell yah, my friends son loves minecraft - he's 5 years old. A lot of $$ in that type of game.