NeverGrind: EQ inspired, browser-based single player RPG

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Cleric is like Wizard I feel. Pretty powerful, but takes some skill and finesse to do it right. Like for wizard it was with the root/freeze, due to the attacks hitting multiple targets. For cleric, it's with the stun giving your melee hits multiple swings. So gotta time your casts! Can't clip your melee hits!

Kinner

Clear eyes. Full Hearts. Can't lose.
Have a bug report, playing local version and for some reason...whenever I try to zone in to a town, the town graphics do not load nor am I able to visit the merchant. I tried to zone to different towns etc and getting the same thing. I can still load the graphics and maps of the levels though. I created a new character, same issue, some sort of corruption on my town files possibly I guess. It also removed ALL items from my bank, but not the gold. My backpack inventory is still there though.

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
Weird, I wasn't getting thread update email notifications. Anyway, yeah, we're down to about $300 to go and I keep getting random guys canceling on me with no explanation. I figure it will still make it, but the cancels sting. In any case I've coded up a lot of the reward stuff.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I doubt I will get around to playing it much anytime soon with my backlog of games, and certainly won't be competitive on the leader boards, but I did enjoy it back when I played the EQ-based version, so I'm in at Veteran level as well. Good luck!

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Have you advertised your KS on other forums like the P99 boards? Usually the volume of traffic is highest at the start and end of KS campaigns. I would amp up your advertising to the max this last week! See if it can get word of mouth among other gaming communities going.

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
I've posted it almost everywhere it's relevant including places it wasn't really relevant. I've been through quite a gauntlet of spammer accusations, shadow bans, etc. lol. It seems like people hate you if you are promoting it yourself, but in this case Pharmakos posted here and it seemed to work better. This thread's OP posted this spontaneously. For whatever reason it struck a chord here more than anywhere else. Even more than P1999. Btw, this thread pops up in google search results like crazy.

Maelfyn_sl

shitlord
Yep, easily. Just put it in the bank in town. Btw all: you can dismiss all UI windows by clicking the window header now. Not the most intuitive thing ever, but it works.

Vithe

Hardcore Casual
I love this project. I will be backing at the $60 tier once I get home from work. Hope it goes through Maelfyn!

EDIT: Just backed it!