Nevergrind Online - 5-player Multiplayer Co-op Dungeon Crawl RPG on Steam

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I know how we can fix that problem with sets. Maelfyn taking cuts of the profit -
Done.jpg

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Aight, I just patched. Set item drop rates were broken as fuck. My bad. I am basically retarded. I really like the new patch (in theory). There are first-kill bonuses for all quest mobs. Bosses in particular have a pretty juicy bonus. Hopefully the numbers are in a good spot now. Have fun!

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Rime

<Donor>
Aight, I just patched. Set item drop rates were broken as fuck. My bad. I am basically retarded. I really like the new patch (in theory). There are first-kill bonuses for all quest mobs. Bosses in particular have a pretty juicy bonus. Hopefully the numbers are in a good spot now. Have fun!
New bug with the patch - Dungeon bosses (and you, when you engage them) are immortal. Neither spells, nor physical damage will take you below 1 hit point.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
New bug with the patch - Dungeon bosses (and you, when you engage them) are immortal. Neither spells, nor physical damage will take you below 1 hit point.
Hah, I knew his “have fun” was sarcasm!

In serious though that happened to me a couple times just on regular mobs. The mob keeps attack, and I can keep casting at it, but battle would never end. Once I was solo, once in another group, and the battle ended for them, I was the only one who was stuck the others in my group saw everything had died. I had no way to repeat it so it may be good the patch reliably broke it, can figure out what causes it easier maybe.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Fixed. I like to add some bugs to generate more forum discussion.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Nice update. Haven’t played a bunch so idk about the drop rate but the bonus at the end of the dungeon is a good addition. Making leveling quicker will help with people trying more classes/less dragging.

• 1Like

agripa

Molten Core Raider
Would be interested in a key if you are still giving them out. If not please link your KS so I can donate.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Found another problem with crusader skill consecrate. So rank 1 it gives 4% to all resists for each stack instead of random 1-5%. Rank 2 gives 8% per stack. Fucking Uber pally!

• 1Like

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Found another problem with crusader skill consecrate. So rank 1 it gives 4% to all resists for each stack instead of random 1-5%. Rank 2 gives 8% per stack. Fucking Uber pally!
HUH? I'll have to look at it again. Are you trying to psyop me?

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Added to my wishlist and will grab 2 copies for the wife and I. Think we will get a good bit of fun out of this.

• 1Like

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Added to my wishlist and will grab 2 copies for the wife and I. Think we will get a good bit of fun out of this.
Appreciate it! It's a fun project for me to work on! I plan to develop it for years to come! Should be a great ride.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
HUH? I'll have to look at it again. Are you trying to psyop me?
Maybe the randomness is fucking it up? Maybe scale it instead of random if that’s the case? so it’s 1% for ranks level 1-10, 2 for 11-20, etc til it gets to 5% at 40-50.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
just had a bug. Was fighting an orc shaman in a level 4 dungeon he put scourage dot on me and then he died shortly after. Combat didn’t end and I kept getting dot ticked for damage. The dot did eventually weat off but combat didn’t end and I couldn’t do anything. Had to exit back to town.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
just had a bug. Was fighting an orc shaman in a level 4 dungeon he put scourage dot on me and then he died shortly after. Combat didn’t end and I kept getting dot ticked for damage. The dot did eventually weat off but combat didn’t end and I couldn’t do anything. Had to exit back to town.
The dot sounds working as intended. Combat not ending however, is not obviously. He just updated, so maybe its fixed.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
The dot sounds working as intended. Combat not ending however, is not obviously. He just updated, so maybe its fixed.
Yeah I wasn’t worried about the dot part (although I didn’t know of it alway hangs i combat till dots wear off or if they just keep ticking on you while you walk down the dungeon hallways since it was my first encounter with a mob that dots me) it was more that combat never ended and I was stuck.

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
I'll check mob shaman DoT spells for bugs. Should have checked the console. Just keep it up all the time.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
DoTs stay on you after combat, not sure if intended or not but it’s all dots not just shaman.

The stuck in combat but isn’t specific to shamans either. It happened to me with a wolf, and a warrior orc. The mob has no life left, but continues attack animations. You can keep casting and hitting but nothing kills it. Have to just exit the game or go to character select to fix it.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
DoTs stay on you after combat, not sure if intended or not but it’s all dots not just shaman.

The stuck in combat but isn’t specific to shamans either. It happened to me with a wolf, and a warrior orc. The mob has no life left, but continues attack animations. You can keep casting and hitting but nothing kills it. Have to just exit the game or go to character select to fix it.
With my bug the shaman actually died and was laying on the ground or whatever. He wasn’t attacking me and I couldn’t target him or anything like that. He was dead, but the combat screen never went away, even after the dot wore off.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
With my bug the shaman actually died and was laying on the ground or whatever. He wasn’t attacking me and I couldn’t target him or anything like that. He was dead, but the combat screen never went away, even after the dot wore off.
Yeah it’s weird. The people in my group saw the mob as dead, it was dead to me, wasn’t doing anything anymore...just still replaying it’s attack animation. Party members just saw a corpse on the ground though.

• 1Like