Nevergrind Online - 5-player Multiplayer Co-op Dungeon Crawl RPG on Steam

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rime

<Donor>
Troto Rotgrinder. I about flawless victory this boss before he heals for 1000hp then does this lol..

Troto Rotgrinder hits YOU with Lightning Blast for 69 lightning damage!
Troto Rotgrinder hits YOU with Lightning Blast for 72 lightning damage!
Yaph has been slain by Troto Rotgrinder!
Troto Rotgrinder hits YOU with Lightning Blast for 70 lightning damage!

Died, respawned, and stuck in combat afterwards also.
Same exact issue on my end.

moai13

Trakanon Raider
A bit of everything. Feedback, bugs, suggestions, security, stress testing. Anything that will help the game be better at release. And, yes, it's heavily influenced by classic EQ. Telling the player everything is cringe.
This made me chuckle. (the "cringe" bit) Key please, if you are still doing them!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
maelfyn maelfyn - Something is going on with the group leader when multiple people are in a group. I want to compare it to a memory leak almost? I feel like I need the /flush command from Vanguard. So a two person group is fine and I can play with no issues, same with three. When I invite a fourth person, the first dungeon we do is fine, maybe the second, but by the third - I start to get some kind of lag and it only gets worse with more dungeons. Five people, the first dungeon is fine, the second dungeon is almost assuredly lagging, the third dungeon is just obnoxiously bad. I was thinking it was my connection at first, or the server was lagging. But if I log out completely, everything goes back to normal. A 2 or 3 person group is probably still experiencing the same issue, but I would probably need to slog through 8-10 dungeons before getting any noticeable lag.

I can grab a pic of the console next time Im in a big group - but Im not sure how to help you identify whats going on in this situation past that.
That's not good. Though I will say this didn't happen when I played with Nathan Napalm. Some stupid questions:

Are you sure your graphics card is being used?
Monitor the packet data at the top-right. Does it look abnormal?

Just a few things to check on. I'm still looking into a way to have users view/select their graphics card.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's not good. Though I will say this didn't happen when I played with Nathan Napalm. Some stupid questions:

Are you sure your graphics card is being used?
Monitor the packet data at the top-right. Does it look abnormal?

Just a few things to check on. I'm still looking into a way to have users view/select their graphics card.
When I see a bunch of people on, Ill try it out again and go through a full diag.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
How do I check which graphics card a specific game is using while it’s running?

• 1Like

Ridas

Pay to play forum
This game needs a mobile Version. Would be perfect to kill time in-between.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Really digging the new ability progression that gives little boosts every level. Nice feeling of progression plus it gets me to try abilities I might otherwise skip over during usual 'rotation'.

Templar, however, really is easy-mode at low levels provided you have some +fire damage in your bank. Just run heroic solo and lay firewall down for massive devastation accompanied by healing.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Really digging the new ability progression that gives little boosts every level. Nice feeling of progression plus it gets me to try abilities I might otherwise skip over during usual 'rotation'.

Templar, however, really is easy-mode at low levels provided you have some +fire damage in your bank. Just run heroic solo and lay firewall down for massive devastation accompanied by healing.
It slows way down in the twenties. The healing isn’t enough to keep up with mob damage at all mid levels. It probably needs some % boost on the healing on the base skill itself starting in mid twenties. It’s a fun class but I quit playing it unless there’s a group, just too slow to solo.

I should caveat that by saying it should probably be 2 or 3% at the lower levels instead of 4%. Then progress higher as the skill levels up to 6 or 7% maybe.

Last edited:

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider

In this type of game, I think that's okay. Diablo 2 had similar builds that had it easy in the early levels. Fissure Druid comes to mind.

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Had a chance to play again today. Smooth experience and quite enjoyable. Any thought to making the default dungeon walk speed faster? When a hallway is empty that speed feels just right. When mobs are there it feels a bit slow walking towards them. Also, identity scrolls should stack. Would be a nice bag management QoL change especially early game when you have no bag room. Anything would help, stacks of 5 even although 99, 25, or even 10 would better.

• 1Like

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just watched the whole stream. Game is addicting, even when I'm not playing haha. Think you've got a hit on your hands Maelfyn.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I was the kori character he first grouped with, that was fun, never been on a stream before.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was the kori character he first grouped with, that was fun, never been on a stream before.
Nice. I almost logged in when his stream started, just to see myself on a stream for once, but figured I'd probably mess something up or embarrass myself so I stayed offline and just watched.

• 1Like