Nevergrind Online - 5-player Multiplayer Co-op Dungeon Crawl RPG on Steam

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Are there still keys for this? Otherwise I wait for kickstarter aswell. This seems like my kind of grind.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Message me with a key please, if still available!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Message me with a key please, if still available!
1642378684284.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I made a guild called Forum of Heathens just to have chat while people are in dungeons and to check out the guild features. Shoot me character names and I’ll friend list til I see you and give invites. I’ll promote everyone to officer so you can invite too.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I made a guild called Forum of Heathens just to have chat while people are in dungeons and to check out the guild features. Shoot me character names and I’ll friend list til I see you and give invites. I’ll promote everyone to officer so you can invite too.
Yes, a work around to a lack of general global chat must prevail.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Requests for chat updates. When you chat you press enter to open it, and enter to send a message. Imo that second enter should close chat so you have to press enter again to open (just like EQ and other MMOs do). It currently just stays open, so chatting in a dungeon is annoying. You have to press enter, chat, enter, then Esc to close the chat so you can start using the keypad to play again.

Also would be nice if it doesn’t default to town chat every time you return to town. Makes sense when you first log in to a character, but not after that. When we’re all chatting during a dungeon or guild chat, it gets reset to town after the dungeons over and everyone’s first message ends up going to town chat and they have to rejoin what they were just using. It should just stay in whatever your current chat channel is.

Others I was grouping with last night didn’t like those two things either, so it’s not just me.

Possible to make a /who all command too so we can see people who are currently out in dungeons. It’s difficult to find people unless you friend list everyone and their alts. This is what’s driving me to try to get everyone guilded.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I'm digging the 'loot animation' with the spinning item flying to the backpack. Not digging how easy it is for grey mobs to slam me...

New interesting bug. Died in combat with a DOT on the boss and was still in combat after respawning and able to kill the thing. Went back and he was still in his room and it happened again. Each time I got loot but not credit for the end of the quest.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Suggestion for guild functionality. Add a note field next to names like Vanguard had. I’d like to add my forum name next to all my alts so people know who all the characters belong to.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I don't know if it's me or the new patch but the town screen lags now when you move items around. Just started today

• 1Like

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
I don't know if it's me or the new patch but the town screen lags now when you move items around. Just started today
Are you sure your graphics card is being used? Might want to check your Windows graphics settings and be sure NGO is using it. I have seen this problem a few times before.

• 1Like

yaph

Molten Core Raider
Troto Rotgrinder. I about flawless victory this boss before he heals for 1000hp then does this lol..

Troto Rotgrinder hits YOU with Lightning Blast for 69 lightning damage!
Troto Rotgrinder hits YOU with Lightning Blast for 72 lightning damage!
Yaph has been slain by Troto Rotgrinder!
Troto Rotgrinder hits YOU with Lightning Blast for 70 lightning damage!

Died, respawned, and stuck in combat afterwards also.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
maelfyn maelfyn - Something is going on with the group leader when multiple people are in a group. I want to compare it to a memory leak almost? I feel like I need the /flush command from Vanguard. So a two person group is fine and I can play with no issues, same with three. When I invite a fourth person, the first dungeon we do is fine, maybe the second, but by the third - I start to get some kind of lag and it only gets worse with more dungeons. Five people, the first dungeon is fine, the second dungeon is almost assuredly lagging, the third dungeon is just obnoxiously bad. I was thinking it was my connection at first, or the server was lagging. But if I log out completely, everything goes back to normal. A 2 or 3 person group is probably still experiencing the same issue, but I would probably need to slog through 8-10 dungeons before getting any noticeable lag.

I can grab a pic of the console next time Im in a big group - but Im not sure how to help you identify whats going on in this situation past that.

• 1Like