Nevergrind Online - 5-player Multiplayer Co-op Dungeon Crawl RPG on Steam

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Bump. For those that were interested in supporting the project, we launched our Kickstarter project, today. Check it out and pledge if you dig it.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bump. For those that were interested in supporting the project, we launched our Kickstarter project, today. Check it out and pledge if you dig it.

Elf boobs too small 2/10 would not bang or pledge

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>

I'm in (first even?!). Didn't take you up on the key offer to beta it but from what others here had said seemed like a fun time. Any thoughts to a mobile platform version? Seems like a perfect fit for that format (tablet/phone).

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I'm in (first even?!). Didn't take you up on the key offer to beta it but from what others here had said seemed like a fun time. Any thoughts to a mobile platform version? Seems like a perfect fit for that format (tablet/phone).
Yeah being able to play from work would be fun

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
It's possible, but that won't happen soon. Right now everything is focused on a smooth Steam launch.

• 2Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’ve put a couple hundred hours into the beta. The bugs that were present two months ago have been cleaned up, lots of new features, QoL stuff, performance tuning, and balancing has gone on in the past couple of months. New bugs that came in with the new features were fixed within a day for the most part.

It’s a fun game, and has a lot of potential for new stuff in the future (which I know is planned.) Have made several new friends while playing this, met them in game. First game since vanguard and EQ that I’ve done that with. Really enjoy it, can see myself playing it for a long time.

• 6Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
This game is rock solid fun. I'll be back to beta when I am done with Horizon and Elden Ring. We should all back this. :)

Amod Amod we should pin this to the top with a sweet FOH disclaimer. This dude is going to make us all famous.

maelfyn maelfyn where is the option if I give more you will make a troll in the main town called Utnayan who sells booze which give you a couple stat bonuses and hurts others?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Appreciate the endorsement! This forum has been steering development quite a bit. The sky is the limit 😂

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Stickied while the Kickstarter is running. Thanks LLR!

Get in on this fuckers! The more playing the more fun it is, groups are pretty fun with all the bullshitting throughs the dungeons.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’ve been busy with work and elden ring lately, if anyone wants to group just hit me up and we can do schedule shit at night. Did a lowbie four person group last night, was fun, hadn’t played in a few weeks. The discord is the best place to get groups going when people aren’t online already.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Life happens, and I kinda forgot about this but backed it because I want to say I know a famous person one day.

• 2Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This has under 24 hours left. Probably not going to fund which is a shame but I know it’ll do well on release. In the past month a lot of the qol and to-do stuff on the list got finished. This could release in a couple weeks instead of a couple months imo, it’s pretty fleshed out and bug free already.

• 3Like

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
We didn't hit the kickstarter goal, but I'll continue to stay focused on its development. We're positioned well for a successful release on Steam thanks to the efforts of the beta testers that have made invaluable contributions thus far. I am still targeting a June release and we're down to a handful of final bugs, enhancements, and optimizations to complete. Stay tuned for the next episode!

• 3Like

Fealorn

<Bronze Donator>
Bah, totally missed this. Looks cool. I'll definetly be on the lookout for release later this year on STEAM!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Check out how much stuff has been done in two months. The “done” columns were blank when this trello was started in February.