Nevergrind Online - 5-player Multiplayer Co-op Dungeon Crawl RPG on Steam

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
im guessing this isnt an issue with other people? lol havent been able to play since i played for like 2 hours after buying it as it greys out multiplayer
View attachment 416894
Try updating to 0.12.13? DM me your steam name and I'll see if I can see an issue. Sometimes weird steam names can cause issues, but it's rare.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Oh well my steam name is literally just a J, ill try that lmao
Apologies. I think this is a coding fault on my end. My init game script gets pissed if the account name is one character. It's fixed, now. I'll fix this for future accounts, too. It's pretty clear that it hates 1-character account names.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Apologies. I think this is a coding fault on my end. My init game script gets pissed if the account name is one character. It's fixed, now. I'll fix this for future accounts, too. It's pretty clear that it hates 1-character account names.
She works now, gracias :)

• 1Like

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
An update from the Kingdom of Edenburg.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
An update from the Kingdom of Edenburg.

We need a heart for this one. Good stuff man. I hope this takes off financially like Minecraft :)

• 3Like

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Getting review bombed by people that hate me personally. Oh well. It was a good run.

• 2Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Getting review bombed by people that hate me personally. Oh well. It was a good run.
Well it ain't me but I'm kinda not surprised after seeing you responded pretty douchely to my constructive criticism. If you were smart, you would've reached out to someone like CohhCarnage and asked him to stream your game and just give him a bunch of free keys to raffle off.

Last edited:

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Vampire survivors sold for 3$ and made tens of millions. People bought it because it was cheap. Sometimes less is more. A lot of people aren't going to pay 20$ for what's a pretty basic game but they'd probably pay 10 is all I'm saying.

Congrats on the game launch dude. You should be super proud. Especially since people here find it fun.

Lumi, however, does have a point and it isn't crazy. Let that sink in...

There's entire business strategy around selling stuff for cheap to create exponentially more volume, making you way more money. It's probably worth experimenting with. For someone not into this kind of game I'd definitely buy it for $3.99, I might for $9.99, and I definitely wouldn't for $20.

If the game gets better as more people play it, you've got even more incentives to test the price action at lower levels. Because more people means more fun, which means more sales.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
"Yet another bad review.

Me, I would like to talk about retention and the fact that after a week, I am barely lvl 40.

If you are not in a steady party from 1 to 50, you will struggle to reach max level. If you are not playing the right class when a group is recruiting, you're doomed. So you will reroll a new class to make yourself a slot among those parties and then figure after a few moments, everyone did the same.

I do understand, number of copies sold might weigth in the balance, the true fact is there will never be enough people online to have constitent parties running for everyone. Especially during night time.

I do not believe this game is worth all of it's penny. While you have game like vampire suiviors that cost 3$ and offer a wider gameplay time. I will keep playing this game and see how far it will go, but I don't have much expectations to be fairly honest.

For those sick of QAnon and all other ****. get a life.

Vaccine is bad. Period."

Lol I went and read some of the latest reviews and saw this. Sounds like everything I would say and hilarious how he mentions vampire survivors and vaccines being bad rofl. I swear this isn't me but wouldn't be surprised if it's someone who visits this board.

Caliane

we discussed it a bit in discord.

is there a gold sink at 50?
the game could do with some kind of reason for 50's, or any higher level to play with lower players. help ensure there is always someone that can join your party.

AA levels. bonus gold for running below level.
then, have a gold sink. Diablo style gambling npc. unid'd items.
or, terraria style enchants to throw gold at, to reroll.
fancy avatar frames.

maelfyn

Vyemm Raider
Crafting will definitely play a role there. I think it'd be fun to have "town improvement" type of things that require gold similar to Darkest Dungeon. Some could even give your character permanent passive improvements such as +resists.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Your 96% positive and listed as very positive. You’ll be fine brother. :)

• 1Like

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Game is ok, it definitely feels like an early access game. What's there is fun, bugs pop up and they seem to get fixed quickly. It's missing a lot just compared to the browser version it came from, like class talent trees for customization, so it feels very bare bones right now.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Which one of you made this?

E0030EEB-411E-496A-8C8F-424E11E14C63.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
It was pretty funny, we were watching a streamer and we were commenting in private discord channel on how it looked and we were all thinking the same thing. Apparently we weren’t the only ones.

The image I took from the stream like 20 minutes before that got posted in general chat.

348234B7-DF60-43B0-8BB6-388861931DC1.jpeg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users