New Forum Banner Thread

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
ninjarr_sl said:
Not to be an asshole, but have you ever heard of a color scheme?
No offense taken. I put it together in 20 minutes. I figured if people liked the design I'd actually put some effort into it. No real point in going all out when folks are just hashing out ideas.

Faiona_sl

shitlord
Here are a few more since people seem to want dice...I tried to incorporate it without making it look too busy, since there is already a lot going on. I also added that GW2 screenshot of the guild group shot in the background, so it seemed more 'full' in the back. I know its not the best, so hopefully someone else is making something :3

Rerolled4.png

Rerolled5.png

Rerolled3.png

Rerolled4.png

Rerolled5.png

Rerolled3.png

Rerolled4.png

Rerolled5.png

Rerolled3.png

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Not bad but it gives me a headache looking at. And it doesn't kinda taper off at the end, it's a full rectangle.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
1)Old banner: removed, just an example.
2)new style one (with the bar for forum character addition). Larger can be arranged.
3) w/o bar

ZIpEB.jpg

dnvjI.jpg

ZIpEB.jpg

dnvjI.jpg

ZIpEB.jpg

dnvjI.jpg

Pops

While you all have you FOH roots, the MN fiasco left a bitter taste.

Make something new Urgo reference the past but make it your own.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Seriously, where's the one you posted in IRC Screamfeeder. Shit was simple yet funny. Didn't have any gay furries in it. Just RL failures.

Malkavious_sl

shitlord
My woman is a graphic designer, she's mulling around some ideas. I'll post something tomorrow when she fleshes out a few of the sketches.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
In theme with it being rerolled, how about a slogan like "Tranny prevention is our dump stat" or something, someone has a good dump stat joke in them.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Another simple one. Plenty of room to add stuff... perhaps even a tranny joke
wink.png

Z7Wle.png

wink.png

Z7Wle.png

wink.png

Z7Wle.png