ddsGx.png

LfTwi.png

ddsGx.png

LfTwi.png

ddsGx.png

LfTwi.png

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I don't like to double capitol R. I'd prefer either all lower case or all upper case or just a capitol R.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Seriously, how are people picking all this over the top cheesy flames and chains over Screamfeeder's? The dice are fucking hilarious.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Why stop at flames then? If you're going to cheese it, fucking cheese it. Have a dragon wrestling King Kong, bear cavalry, ninjas fighting pirates, some titties in there and nuclear fucking bomb. Can't believe I'm on the same side as ham.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Screams dice are great but the rest of the banner needs adjusting. I its too centered and wastes, alot of space.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Can't believe I'm on the same side as ham.
Which one of you is the big spoon?

Definitely need Screamfeeder's Dice. McFly's flames are kinda cool in the sense that this site is rising from the ashes of FOH, it is somewhat fitting with the name of the site/history. Don't like McFly's font or die though!

xrg

Golden Squire
I probably should have made mine a little bigger. You guys all have huge ones. :/

GfLdg.png

GfLdg.png

GfLdg.png

GfLdg.png

Blide_sl

shitlord
McFly's flames are kinda cool in the sense that this site is rising from the ashes of FOH, it is somewhat fitting with the name of the site/history.
I prefer how Lenny did the flames and made the FoH banner a lot more subtle. If you just glance it, you may not even notice the FoH banner which I think is pretty cool.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I prefer how Lenny did the flames and made the FoH banner a lot more subtle. If you just glance it, you may not even notice the FoH banner which I think is pretty cool.
I like that as well, too difficult to make out the Dice though! Maybe Urgo could add dice/subtle foh flames to his?

Shit did I say Urgo? I mean Shinobyi!

Also, I like xrg's latest effort. Not sure it's right for the site, but it's very cool.

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
I probably should have made mine a little bigger. You guys all have huge ones. :/
Looks like you put some time in. Do you have a version w/o the stone background and with the shadow? (not sure if you have those on layers)

xrg

Golden Squire
It's layered but a mess. I'll clean it up and just post the PSD later if you want. I need to run some errands right now though.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I have no artistic skills but I like the dice idea. 2D6 paired but with an R showing on each 1 face. Like Tmac's idea on the previous page, just needs to be less shitty.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Cant we do it like in FOH, where you could have different banners for different forums?

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
I really love scream's dice as well. It fits the rerolled name, and includes the history of the community. Try and not to color them maybe? Makes it hard to see the little pictures heh.