<Silver Donator>
I say own it!
PmglR.png

PmglR.png

PmglR.png

Destante

Lord Nagafen Raider
I like that one too ^^^
Maybe move the chain in the middle to the left side and replace the O in Rerolled with one of those black dice.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Would be cool if we could vote on the top 5 banners or so...and then allow the user to select a theme for his forum in the profile settings and it would change the banner maybe the colors ect of the forum. Dunno if that's viable or what not but just something that came to mind.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
We can do that, but that's a lot of work. Future stuff unless someone wants to volunteer the CSS for the style and template.

lindz

#DDs
Urgo's and Lenny's are my favs so far.

I really like the "sometimes you have to burn it all down" thing plus the faint image of the old banner in it.

LennyLenard_sl

shitlord
Here's a second version. I changed the background from pure black (0,0,0) to whatever very dark red the site currently is (I'm sure the bg can be made transparent if necessary, it'll just take a bunch of time). I enhanced the flames some more, enhanced the background shading behind the subtitle to match the increased flame intensity and added some texturing to the rerolled.

I also tried one with Impact font, everyone's favorite internet picture font. It is more legible.

rrr_img_516.png

rrr_img_517.png

rrr_img_516.png

rrr_img_517.png

rrr_img_516.png

rrr_img_517.png

rrr_img_516.png

rrr_img_517.png

iannis

Musty Nester
If I was a visual artist of any worth I think I'd make a banner background and hide a T after the re to imply Retrolled. Cause you know, this community is totes famouse for it's subtle trollings.

Either that or I'd use comic sans.

But good news everybody -- I can barely write my own name, much less draw.