<Banned>
My last try, made the dice more colorful:

rrr_img_639.png
by far the best!

rrr_img_639.png

rrr_img_639.png

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
I like the old banner from FoH. Just update it slightly with some dice somewhere.

The banner with fire all around the old FoH banner has NO EQ characters and it's too much with the new fire and shit. Take the old banner... add some flames just around the edges and the new slogan and that'd be good.

I don't see the point in the shield. At our core we are a gaming message board. Use the gaming characters from EQ/WoW that are our history. The closer we stick to the old banner the more people will realize we're the same crew as before.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
So in that last banner I recognize Sam Deathwalker, Tyen, Trex, and Req. I am guessing that one of those people are Mippo. Care to stop, elaborate, and lis...err type the rest and the meaning behind it?

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
Left to right:
-Sam Deathwalker
-Mippo
-Kegkilla (vince from entourage)
-Searyx
-Tyen
-Trex
-Req avatar
-Jerle
-Shelly
-Jeffelys
-Millie (man)

antoine_sl

shitlord
left to right, the ones i know off the top of my head: sam, mippo, keg, ???, tyen, trexxy, didnt play eq lol, jerle, ???, ???, millie

e: look how slow i am

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
"-Kegkilla (vince from entourage)" Is it really the same guy? Someone really needs to make a new thread titled FoH history with a timeline in the first post or something so it isn't lost to the ages lol.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Made this yesterday while making santa hat avatars. Will throw a random one together later for fun.

zqMYp.png

zqMYp.png

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Someone asked for this in IRC, just a joke banner from the jedi-ghost concept.

ET5Zp.jpg
So much win.

Could maybe add in a shop of Kate's face on Jabba dancing girl Leia with hoof exposed or just add one with the head of Britt's avatar if you're wanting to stay with the jedi motif. Should add some Jar Jar head flaps to Trex either way.

ET5Zp.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
A suggestion for the banner: either make the height a little higher or fix the background blur of those dice, so it doesn't just end abruptly.